Colorado Springs, CO
Before care: Yes

Hilltop Baptist School 4

Posted July 12, 2011
I was sorry to hear this school recently closed. My daughter attended there for a couple of years until we found a great K-8 Christian school with a low tuition rate and accredited teachers just a couple miles west of Hilltop where she now attends. It's called Springs Adventist Academy.

Hilltop Baptist School 1

Posted July 08, 2011
I attended this school from 2nd grade through 12th grade. I would not recommend this school for any child, and was happy to learn that the school is now closed. It is true that those who "taught" were not required to be qualified to teach. The only requirement was willingness to brainwash the students into the Christian persuasion. After I graduated I learned that many of the things I was taught were inaccurate. It is such a shame I was tossed into the world so ill prepared. - Submitted by a casualty of Hilltop

Posted June 03, 2011
Hilltop Baptist School is a loving environment that has excellent academics and an opportunity for all students to participate in sports and other acttivities. The school is small, which ensures students receive quality one-on-one attention from teachers. Hilltop recently had 27% of their Jr. High and High School students receive a Presidential Award for academics. The national average was 7% per school. Students have received a number of scholarships as well as appointment to military academies. If you are looking for a school that will have an eternal impact on your children, check out Hilltop!

Hilltop Baptist School 1

Posted January 25, 2011
Both of my children attended this school. There some pros and cons. Pros were small classroom size and students who all new each other. Cons were teachers are not required to be certified and the focus is on HS graduation and not college prep. This school is great for kids who are struggling and cannot make it anywhere else, sort of the last chance.

Posted January 13, 2011
I attended Hilltop from K4 - 12. That's correct, all 14 years of my pre-college education were at this school. I tried out a couple of other schools, including a charter school, and still went back to Hilltop after I decided that the other schools had their own problems that were worse than ones I dealt with at Hilltop. Every school has problems, you can't get around them, you can only minimize them. Hilltop has an excellent environment and teachers that want to teach because it is their PASSION. Never have I had teachers that spend so much time and effort to make sure I understood the concepts of what we were learning. EVERY student had the opportunity to have one-on-one time with the teachers to work on problems. The school work was hard, but fair. Great preparation for college. I graduated in 2006 and was well prepared for college. I graduated from college in spring 2011 from UCCS. Honestly, I found college to be a breeze compared to high school.

Posted January 19, 2010

Hilltop Baptist School 4

Posted October 16, 2008
I attended Hilltop from 3rd grade until I graduated in 2004. The teachers were amazing, had the greatest patience for every student, and the sports were fun.

Hilltop Baptist School 0

Posted October 10, 2008
hilltop baptist offers small classrooms and caring staff. children are learning far more than academics at this school. they are learning to interact with adults as well as their peers.

Posted April 22, 2008
I have two children that attend Hiltop Baptist School. It has been an extremely positive environment. The class sizes are small and the atmosphere is very loving. The academics are challenging - but I have found them to be outstanding. I would highly recommend this school

Hilltop Baptist School 0

Posted April 12, 2008
I have children that attend jr.high at Hilltop baptist school. We have been highly dissatisfied with the leadership. They have constant bullying, fighting and utter lack of strength. We have addressed the issues to the principal to no avail.

Hilltop Baptist School
6915 Palmer Park Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO  80915
Last modified Hilltop Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Hilltop Baptist School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top