Colorado Springs, CO

Posted April 21, 2015
Pikes Peak Christian School is a great school. They always encourage the students and they love their students. Teachers always try to help the students. Students are always ready to help each other and they know each other well. Teachers always try to make the day fun! Teachers are great mentors. I love talking to the teachers because they also pray for you. I love having chapel times everyday. My favorite chapel time is when we worship God with all of my friends and teachers. I recommend that you go to PPCS because you will not regret it!

Posted April 14, 2015
The teachers are great, the High school has been a wonderful place to attend and I am proud to call myself an Eagle.

Posted January 09, 2015
Great staff, great environment. Teachers are actually invested in the school and care about the future success of their students.

Posted January 08, 2015
It is fantastic! I just graduated last year and had the privilege of going there for four years. The staff is very caring, engaged and knowledgable. The education that I gained there is not solely subject centric but life applicable. Every class session has the opportunity to branch out through the walls of the building and maintain its impact down the road. Another great thing is your ability to get involved, not just in one thing, but in as many as you wish. The school is not built on exclusion but inclusiveness. It is a community to its core. And that's why I loved it, am proud of it now and will recommend it in the future. Enroll! God bless!

Posted December 11, 2014
Our son has attended PPCS his entire high school years. He recently tested extremely high on his college exams and is being pursued for scholarships by many, many school all across the US. GOOD schools. The high school math, science and language arts teachers he's been blessed with are absolutely outstanding - not just committed to students, but also extremely accomplished in their own fields of study. I know this because I am an educator, too. Wherever you choose to send your kids, it's important to get involved and come alongside the students/staff. It's not only a wonderful way to see greatness in the classrooms, but also serves as a way to see the needs YOU can help with. Picking apart or griping about shortcomings (and EVERY school has them) accomplishes nothing; volunteering changes lives. Our world has came alive with rich friendships in our school community once both my husband & I began to really connect through service. I love each & every kid at PPCS and now think of them as "MY" kids. We love our PPCS family; I'll be so sad when our son graduates this year. It's a connection I don't want to lose.

Pikes Peak Christian School 1

Posted November 28, 2014
Very expensive, not the best education. They don't have a nurse available for the students. What I found odd is that they celebrated Halloween and not Thanksgiving.

Posted October 24, 2013
My kids go to Pikes Peak Christian School and we could'nt be happier with the education program as well as the strong Christian atmosphere. the teachers are incredible & would do whatever necessary to teach as well as minister to students. What I love about the school is that they allow students from all backgrounds to attend. They do not have to sign a faith contract, meaning they must be a Christian to attend. We believe that non Christian students & families need ministering to as well. For that reason, many have accepted Christ as their savior as well as matured in their relationship with Christ & that is the Great Commission. The school has a strong sense of family there as well. We all work together!

Posted September 11, 2013
We love PPCS so far! My daughter is in the Ready, Set, Go program, which is like a transitional kindergarten for kids who barely meet the kindergarten cutoff (she'll be 5 in October). I love that she is getting challenged more than she would if she had to return to a regular preschool class. We are a little over a month into the school year, and her writing has VASTLY improved. The kids go to PE, library, music, Spanish, and computers even at the preschool level! We moved to Colorado Springs over the summer from Massachusetts (which is known for its good schools), and I can't believe how much more she is learning at PPCS!

Posted October 22, 2012
This is our second year at PPCS. My son loves it. He wants to go to school everyday including Saturday and Sunday. He has learned so much here and we feel really blessed to have found this school.

Posted October 08, 2012
This is our third year at PPCS. It is the most nurturing, well balanced, all around amazing school in Colorado. Our daughter is taught about the love of Jesus in everything she does. The teachers care about their students. The students are respectful of each other. I have nothing negative to say about this school.

Pikes Peak Christian School
5905 Flintridge Dr, Colorado Springs, CO  80918
Last modified Pikes Peak Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Pikes Peak Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top