Posted February 07, 2012
I'm a staff member here. I see a lot of interaction between teachers/staff and the students, and I can honestly say that everybody genuinely cares, and it shows. I'm glad to be here!

Posted May 08, 2009
I too am a former student from Tesla EOP, aka Tesla Educational Opportunity Program. When I attended the staff there was unbelievable! They took someone who thought she was a nobody and turned her into a true somebody. They pushed me to do my best and to achieve all that I could. Coming to EOP was the best thing I could have done for myself. I was ready to give up my education altogether, but when I was put into an environment with so many caring people I changed my outlook. Now because of the great teachers and staff at EOP I am an honor student in college making the presidents list (the highest award to be achieved) every term. I am very proud of the person that I have become and I owe it all to EOP and their staff.

Posted March 24, 2009
i went to this school and it has just been the best when i was there they care for you and its just alot of fun!

Nikola Tesla Education Opportunity Center 0

Posted February 26, 2009
We have had 4 students attend Tesla from 8th - 12th grades. Our students received caring discipline and support. They learned to work to a standard. They also learned how to be successful in other more traditional settings such as traditional schools and the job market. Whether you are looking for a new beginning or want a school that will allow you to work to a higher potential, I would recommend Tesla enthusiastically!

Nikola Tesla Education Opportunity Center 0

Posted August 29, 2008
having a child there now, I can say it's run poorly, my child does not get an education and the teachers and staff only care about control and showing the district that they are indeed graduating students, even though those students are graduating with what 9th, 10th grade levels of education. what a waste of minds

Posted February 07, 2008
I am a former student of the Original Tesla ' E.O.P. ' aka Tesla Educational Opportunity Program. Tesla was a great school, the teachers and staff that were there when I was attending the progam were outstanding!. I can admit before I came to Tesla, I was considered a waste of time by other schools, and I don't blame them because I was messing up in school. The main point I'm trying to get across is that Tesla 'E.O.P.' was a caring program!! I have seen myself and my classmates from E.O.P. become successful. I myself will be Joining the Navy in hopefully April or May 2008, but i couldn't have done it without the help and encouragement of Tesla E.O.P. and I am very proud I have attended school there. Thanks E.O.P. staff Janie Acord, Josh Smit, Kate Rachwitz, Kathy Stults, Jamal Davis, Patty Jerman, and Fran Maurice Lawson.

Posted August 15, 2007

Nikola Tesla Education Opportunity Center
2560 International Circle, Colorado Springs, CO  80910
Last modified Nikola Tesla Education Opportunity Center is a Public school that serves grades 6-12
Nikola Tesla Education Opportunity Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top