Colorado Springs, CO

Hunt Elementary School 5

Posted March 17, 2014
I have been pretty darn happy with the Preschool. My daughter loves her teachers, they keep me informed, and she is learning. I am trying to get her into CMCA, but will continue here until I get the call saying that she was accepted. They are also very helpful without asking when it comes to anything! Kudos to Mr. Allen, Mrs. Anita, and last but not least Mrs. Soto!!! Thanks! :)

Posted June 27, 2013
My son unfortunately went to this school for kindergarten. we had to move quickly due to my new job and literally didnt have time to check school ratings before moving. we were also first timers with the public school system. stay away from this school. The kids were mean, parents uninvolved, there is no funding, the teacher didn't know my son was in the back of the school with no adult supervision one afternoon. horrible!

Posted March 15, 2013
Since this site is used for only the positive, then I have nothing to say. stay away. LILITHIA

Posted August 12, 2012
they refused to work with my child's specific needs. They also dismissed all of my concerns and suggestions for helping him. I enrolled my child in another school after 1 school year.

Hunt Elementary School
917 East Moreno Ave, Colorado Springs, CO  80903
Last modified Hunt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hunt Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top