Escuela Tlatelolco Centro De Estudios 2

Posted December 17, 2009

Posted April 27, 2009
I looked at preschools for four months before I decided to send my 3 year old daughter to Escuela Tlatelolco. Being a teacher myself, I am very picky about schooling for my own children. With all this said, we love this school. The teachers and principal are incredible educators. This school cares about community, is incredibly inclusive, and have worked to accommodate my daughter's every need. If you want your child to learn about the importance of social justice and authentic learning (instead of mere memorization for the CSAP), then look no further than Escuela.

Posted December 15, 2008
My son has attended Escuela Tlatelolco for three-years now in preschool and now at the lower elementary level. He is thriving and learning and is incredibly happy at the school. I am thankful for the dual-language, Montessori curriculm but most thankful for the focus on being an active and participant citizen and social justice. It is important for me that my son learn about these themes and I feel this is an area that public schools can not emphasize because of the politics behind it.

Escuela Tlatelolco Centro De Estudios 1

Posted May 28, 2008

Escuela Tlatelolco Centro De Estudios 1

Posted May 28, 2008

Posted March 20, 2008
The School teaches students about who they are and where they come from. They have a good academic system it is a no tolerent school. They hold certain mexican and native american celebrations. They have there own folklore, azteca and many more dancing groups.

Escuela Tlatelolco Centro De Estudios 0

Posted March 14, 2008
My son attended this school for alomost 6 months. He has a learning disability that they diagnosed. They ordered him to get a IEP. They never allowed for that process to get completed when they decided to kick my 4yr old son out of this school for having a learning disability. But they made sure to collect his tuition fee before that. PLEASE DO NOT EVER ENROLL YOUR CHILD IN THIS SCHOOL. I even made a complaint on this school to the Denver Public Schools.

Posted November 27, 2007
As a parent of two preschoolers, I have found dual-language Montessori curriculum to be outstanding. My children receive a high quality education with caring educators. Their curriculum is adapted for each of my child's strengths. Both my children are doing work well beyond their ages and as compared to their peers (both in school and in our social networks). In addition, the program is extremely inclusive of families and supporting the cultural values of all children and families. The most important factor is my children are not only receiving the academic rigor, but are exposed to music, arts, and lots of play. They have fun and love learning, as is apparent in all the children from pre-k through high school!

Escuela Tlatelolco Centro De Estudios
2749 N Federal Blvd, Denver, CO  80211
Last modified Escuela Tlatelolco Centro De Estudios is a Private school
Escuela Tlatelolco Centro De Estudios Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top