Denver, CO

Grant Ranch K-8 School 3

Posted August 11, 2015
There is no real control higher up in the administration, for example no one knew who the new principal was until 2 months in to school and that is only because there were a whole bunch of unnecessary rule changes

Grant Ranch K-8 School 2

Posted May 27, 2015
rude, hard to approach administration. extremely rude vice principal. overall a very unfair school. the teachers are great but the whole 'higher ranked' staff are horrible.

Grant Ranch K-8 School 2

Posted November 03, 2014
This schoolis horrible. The staff do not care about the kids. The 2nd grade is all learning on ipads. They are not willing to help a child learn if computer learning is not a strong point of the child. The assistant principal is very mean and many kids are affraid of her. She is rude while talking to parents. The principal herself nevet follows through. She pretends to lisyen to parents and then never calls them back to follow up. Staff will get in your face and tell you off. There are a few wonderful teachers and I will be sad to leave them. I have made the choice to pull my kids from this school after only 3 months of being in school there. With the new rules parents can't even sit in the lunchroom to eat breakfast with their own kids. If a child is older than preschool a parent can't even walk the child to class. Parents are not allowed to be any place in the halls and will get yelled at by any staff. They are not a friendly school. Very disapointed in them.

Posted September 19, 2014
The principals at this Grant Ranch have questionable morals. This school supposedly has a zero tolerance policy for bullying, but that is unfortunately not the case. It's difficult to have a no tolerance for bullying policy when the vice principal is in fact a bully herself. A significant amount of families have left this school, and even changed districts due to the toxic environment. Avoid it at all costs.

Posted August 25, 2014
My child has just started 6th grade and we have always been happy with his teachers. However this school does not stand by it's "zero tolerance for bullying" policy. The bullying was so bad I could have pressed assault charges for physical abuse from a student from a higher grade, but was reassured it would be taken care of. Of course due to privacy laws I could not be told how it was handled. Very disappointed in this school.

Posted August 23, 2014
The staff at this school should learn basic spelling before attempting to teach children how to spell. "Safe 2 tell is on a national sight to anonymously report anything!" For starters it's site, not sight.

Grant Ranch K-8 School 3

Posted April 18, 2014
This is not our neighborhood school. We choiced in. The school talks about anti-bullying but we have had problems for years and they don't do much. Otherwise it is a good education.

Grant Ranch K-8 School 5

Posted February 07, 2014
I have two children attending Grant Ranch. I have nothing but Respect for the entire school. There is such a diverse attendance that I can only imagine how hard it is to keep up with everyone's needs. I have seen nothing but professionalism from everyone involved. It seems to be a friendly environment where everyone steps into the role where it is lacking. Teachers can answer office phones and security guards are helping with children and their homework. It is a loving environment and it shows on the children's faces as they are coming and going. My kids have loved attending and I love the fact that my oldest never had to suffer through that middle school stage. Grant Ranch has met all of our requirements and my children have excelled, since both are gifted and talented.

Grant Ranch K-8 School 4

Posted January 30, 2014
My kids have always gotten what they need here. One of my kids need above & beyond while the other need extra to keep up. Despite the size, it is a wonderful community where the teachers know all of the kids throughout the school. As a former teacher, I have always been impressed with the quality of education delivered and the dedication of the staff.

Grant Ranch K-8 School 5

Posted July 15, 2013
Best school ever ,I love it everyone is so nice ! Everyone was very respectful and loving .i wish they had a high school

Grant Ranch K-8 School
5400 South Jay Circle, Denver, CO  80123
Last modified Grant Ranch K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grant Ranch K-8 School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top