Posted January 21, 2013
We love Sandoval! We are in our third year there and my son is doing amazing things. He is in kindergarten and is skip counting, adding, reading and even learning his continents. I am excited to see what my daughter will learn during her first year. My favorite part of the school besides the great teachers and , is the parent community. I have never seen so many dads involved in a school and I am a teacher. It is a great school for children to grow up in.

Posted October 21, 2011
Excellent school that is the only true "dual-language/Montessori" in the Rocky Mountain region, no matter what others may say about Valdez (which is not). Caring teachers a very engaged principal and an awesome parent community make for a totally unique and wonderful environment for learning. I've had my kids there for 4 years and love it.

Academia Ana Marie Sandoval 4

Posted January 06, 2011
This has been a good school. The teachers are caring and seem qualified. The structure seems a bit loose, but I think that is just the Montessori style. My son is learning both Spanish and English and that was the whole point of him attending here. They are extra strict, so he has gotten in trouble a few times. All in all it is a good school with fairly involved parents.

Posted October 14, 2010
Academia Sandoval is a dual language Montessori school that encourages kids to learn their way. It has a mix of English speaking and Spanish speaking learners who are excelling.

Posted April 27, 2010
Great commitment from teachers to incorporate a dual language montessori curriculum.

Academia Ana Marie Sandoval 4

Posted January 07, 2010
We've been at the school for 7 years & have been extremely happy with our teachers & our children's education. It's truly a unique experience to see your 9 year old child speak a second language. The program has certainly had its challenges, but I feel our children are experiencing cultures & life lessons far beyond any text book program. The Montessori aspect also promotes individualism and independence.

Academia Ana Marie Sandoval 2

Posted October 14, 2009

Academia Ana Marie Sandoval 2

Posted October 14, 2009
I am so upset with this school. I took my daughter out of a wonderful pre-k to attend Sandavol and have regretted my decision ever since. The school does not recognize the importance of parent involvement. They say they do, but when it comes to applying this they fall short. My daughter asks every day if she can stay home and she is in kindergarten!! This should be a time when school is fun!

Academia Ana Marie Sandoval 1

Posted September 10, 2009

Posted August 18, 2009

Academia Ana Marie Sandoval
3655 Wyandot St, Denver, CO  80211
Last modified Academia Ana Marie Sandoval is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Academia Ana Marie Sandoval Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top