Denver, CO
Before care: Yes

Beach Court Elementary School 1

Posted March 11, 2013
As a new parent to the school I had high hopes for my son's first year of school. Unfortunately, I have been very disappointed. I was sad to see my son's teacher leave in the middle of the school year and his replacement teacher not of the same caliber. The principal does not seem interested in making a name for the school and teachers appear dissatisfied with her leadership. The classroom sizes are too big for the children to get individual attention or educational plans to meet their needs or challenge them. I will be looking for a new school for him next year.

Beach Court Elementary School 1

Posted January 03, 2013
Expectations have been demolished. After six months with a new principal we have endured many unsatisfactory events. Such as unlocked doors on multiple occasions, failure to receive invitations to assemblies, spirit days, holiday celebrations, and student injuries. In optimistic efforts to create a PTA the principal failed to attend. Multiple teachers have submitted their resignation. After discussions with the board of education we have decided to do research, and relocate to a school that shares a passion for excellence, success, parent involvement, an safety.

Beach Court Elementary School 3

Posted December 08, 2010
Brand new to this school. Will update as I go. So far my child seem's to like this school.

Beach Court Elementary School 0

Posted April 15, 2010
Beach Court has become one of the best performing schools on the CSAP tests in the district because of the staff. Beach Court has, in my opinion, the best Principal. He comes up with incentives for the students to learn, such as the Million Word Carnival and Family Math Night, and he seems to know each student by name. In addition, my daughter has been blessed with wonderful, caring teachers the entire six years she has been a student at Beach Court.

Posted January 21, 2010
Beach Court Elementary Rocks!! This school is lead by an amazing, interactive and hard working principal! The teachers and staff follow right in those same foot steps. My son has attended Beach Court since ECE and it's great having such a wonderful, strong neighborhood community to encourage and support our children!

Beach Court Elementary School 0

Posted September 21, 2009
I love the school as well my kids who have atteded for the past 3 years, all the teachers are friendly and understanding .the pricipal well he is fantastic.

Posted August 28, 2009

Posted December 18, 2007
Fantastic Principal Mr Frank Roti, caring and loving Staff, wonderful safe environment!

Beach Court Elementary School 4

Posted March 10, 2005
- a former student

Beach Court Elementary School
4950 Beach Court, Denver, CO  80221
Last modified Beach Court Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beach Court Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top