Public charter
Denver, CO
After care: No

Strive Prep - SMART Campus 5

Posted August 19, 2013
Okay, school just started today, but my son came home excited and happy..and tired :) He is inspired by activity and hands on learning and I feel this school will keep him accountable and engaged. I will keep updating as the year goes on, but right now we are both so very pleased with the staff, the excitement of teachers and the small classrooms. I truly feel this is the best decision we've made for my son to attend this school. Wishing for the best for this school as it grows each year with my sons grade being the first graduating class!

Strive Prep - SMART Campus
3201 W. Arizona Ave., Denver, CO  80219
Last modified Strive Prep - SMART Campus is a Charter school that serves grades 9-10. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Strive Prep - SMART Campus Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top