Denver, CO
Students enrolled: 1,176
Before care: Yes

Posted December 07, 2014
I am a new staff member at Kepner this year, and I can honestly say that the administrators, teachers and staff are working hard to make positive changes. We need parents' and the community's participation and support to turn Kepner into the kind of school we'd all like it to be. But I keep hearing "it's not the same Kepner" from students and parents alike; the students who want to come and learn saying it in a positive way, and the students who want to be able to misbehave with impunity saying it with disappointment. We're on the right track; work with us to turn this school around.

Posted October 29, 2013
I agree with the parent that said this is the worst school. .my son has also been bullied by the staff and teachers more then the students. I feel the teacher talk down to these kids thinking because 85% of kids at school is mexican decent and because the students are most likely not to tell their parents in fear of getting parents in trouble, the staff and teacher bully these kids. My next step is B.O.E ....

Posted September 13, 2012
Kepner is a terrible school! I would give them negative stars if I could. My son attended Kepner and it was the worst experience of his life, he was bullied to no end by his classmates. The school did the very least to help, and offered no support what so ever. Mr. Linkous is trying, but not hard enough! The way the staff speak to these students is terrible, and at this point I am not sure who is worse the school or the bully kids that go to this school!

Kepner Middle School 5

Posted September 03, 2009
this is a very good school all my daughters have come here my oldest left with a4.0 gpa and i know its takes parent involvement also i made the right decison to bring my kids here . go kepner

Posted August 21, 2008

Posted August 01, 2008
This school is really great. They have high standards and extra curicullums

Posted August 29, 2007

Kepner Middle School 5

Posted November 29, 2004
This is a very nice school. it has great teachers students and staff members. Its in a very cean environment.they have uniforms so theres no bullying or problems with students against each other.

Kepner Middle School
911 South Hazel Court, Denver, CO  80219
Last modified Kepner Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kepner Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top