Posted April 25, 2014
I have had the best experience with Dry Creek. I have seen such a great improvement academically in my child. His love for learning has gone through the roof! I am so happy I brought him to Dry Creek. This is a GREAT place with awesome teachers and the best principal EVER. What a wonderful environment for learning and development. -My child is in the first grade at Dry Creek and the Fox Creek teachers are the BEST! They do a tremendous job -the level of faith, respect, and appreciation I have for them and what they do, is indescribable.

Posted April 25, 2014
We recentely moved here from a small rural town in Kansas. We have been very impressed with the school, teachers and all we have met. Everyone very helpfull and extremely friendly!!

Posted January 07, 2014
We have been very pleased with our experience at Dry Creek. The teachers are hyper aware of our child's strengths and weaknesses. We had a minor bully situation and all of the teachers including the aftercare program were on it immediately. We love Principal Sigmund and appreciate him greeting us every day in the parking lot. We are lucky to selected this school.

Posted August 16, 2013
Huh, interesting review below with the "suffers from overcrowding." In fact, there are three classes going on in each space when you get beyond kindergarten. For those of us who understand the Dry Creek model and are part of the Dry Creek family, this isn't an issue. In fact, it is part of why this school is so successful. If you are concerned about this as a parent, you should come for a tour. The organization of children into "Creeks" is a real strength and I've found the classes to be quiet and orderly, even in the lower grades.

Dry Creek Elementary School 1

Posted July 17, 2013
This school suffers from overcrowding. They have two classes going on at the same time in the same room. Then they turn around and question why kids can't focus. What a joke.

Posted April 21, 2013
Wow! Six years with a child at Dry Creek is coming to an end, and it's overall been a wonderful experience, for our child and for us as parents. They offer many extra choices for kids' activities, they seem consistent with their teaching philosophy from year to year, they seem to work well with the kids at all levels, so everyone has equal opportunities for success. Every kid is different, every teacher is different, and they really seem to make it the best learning experience possible. This is a big span of a kid's life/learning development, and they seem to take that into consideration at each level. They keep the kids interested as much as possible, and accountable. Our child has always wanted to go to school and to meet teacher expectations. We have been pleased with the learning experience of our child, and we would recommend this school as a wonderful, safe, happy place to have a child in public school. Thank you Dry Creek Elementary.

Posted August 17, 2012
I wish I could give this school a higher rating than 5. My daughter was previously in the Aurora district, which you could tell they lacked the education. My daughter came to this school last year in November and they tested her levels, which she was a little behind in some areas but this school cared to catch her up to where she should be. She loved her teacher and he was wonderful. She is back for third grade and she is just so excited to be back.

Posted January 24, 2012
Amazing school! My kids have been at Dry Creek since pre-school. The teachers are amazing! The building is very safe, secure and clean. We love being a part of the Dry Creek Community!

Posted April 27, 2011
5280 Magazine lists Dry Creek as a top public school in Colorado! This is a result of superb academic preparation and a caring environment. My daughter was blessed to have attended Dry Creek for 4th and 5th grade. She went on to middle school and is in all the advance classes and is doing great due to her education at Dry Creek!

Posted April 27, 2011
I have been very happy with this school for my daughter. All of the teachers have been wonderful for her academic growth. They understand children and meet their needs!

Dry Creek Elementary School
7686 East Hinsdale Ave, Englewood, CO  80112
Last modified Dry Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dry Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 57 reviews. Top