Fort Collins, CO

Posted December 05, 2014
My daughter attends Pre K with Miss De Ann. I just am FLOORED with how awesome the Pre K program is and how AMAZING Miss De Ann is at what she does! She is TRULY a teacher, educator, and, someone I would want my daughter to look up to. Miss Kris is also the BEST! I am so beyond in love with this school!

Posted May 31, 2014
Our daughter has just completed six years at McGraw; it is a phenomenal school! Excellent teachers, loving supportive community of students, faculty, staff and parents. Commanding academics for all students. Our daughter started kindergarten way behind her class. She is now doing math at an 8th grade level and reading at the 12th grade level at the end of fifth grade---wow!!!

Mcgraw Elementary School 0

Posted October 27, 2009
We feel so blessed to be in the McGraw School District. The IB philosophy is just one aspect that makes this school GREAT! Parental involvement and Sincere, Caring and Dedicated teachers have made our experience Fantastic. I would highly recommend McGraw.

Posted October 27, 2009

Mcgraw Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
The McGraw IB World School is awesome!!! Why? The caring & outstanding students, teachers, staff and families make it wonderful place to learn!

Posted March 28, 2007

Posted January 27, 2005
We love to have our daughter at this great IB school. They teach great philosophical ideas and get the kids the idea of a world participant. The teachers are very motivated, the parents' involvement is fabulous. Everything is well organized, clean and safe (there are always 3 teachers outside to guide the children to cars and busses at pick up time). Since the school is funded well, there are quite some extracurricular activities (like the very great choir - the teacher is the most energentic teacher I have ever seen).

Mcgraw Elementary School
4800 Hinsdale, Fort Collins, CO  80526
Last modified Mcgraw Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcgraw Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top