Bad
Good

Mesa Valley Vision Home And Community Program 4

Posted January 08, 2013
Our family has been a part of MVV for four years now. We have two children who are a part of this school and we love it. We appreciate the flexibility it affords us as a homeschooling family as well as the support we get from our Resource Consultant. My eldest child attended a local charter school for a few months during his kindy year and we pulled him because he started to dislike learning. After having him home, listening to what his interests were and finding curriculum that suited those interests, he started to enjoy learning and began thriving again. We are grateful that the district has incorporated a way for homeschooling families to do what they love and have the support they need and/or enjoy.

Mesa Valley Vision Home And Community Program 5

Posted September 19, 2011
As an alumni of Mesa Valley Vision, I highly recommend this program. I graduated as Salutatorian for the 2010 Senior Class. My ACT score was 30, and I am currently attending a private university on a full tuition scholarship. The Valedictorian for my class also received a full scholarship. Because of the non-traditional method of education that this school promotes, I was able to intern at the District Attorney during my senior year of high school. The Staff at Mesa Valley Vision is incredible. My college counselor at the school spent time every month working with me on college and scholarship plans. He also proofread all of my college essays and applications. The school provides high quality teachers and tutors in an extraordinary variety of subjects-- my sister, a sophomore, is currently studying Mandarin Chinese, British Literature, and Event Coordinating, among other subjects. This program allows the student and parent to direct the curriculum through an Individual Learning Plan, tailored to include both core subjects and meet the student's personal goals. I highly recommend this school.

Mesa Valley Vision Home And Community Program
2837 Patterson Road, Grand Junction, CO  81506
Last modified Mesa Valley Vision Home And Community Program is a Charter school that serves grades K-12