Grand Junction, CO

Nisley Elementary School 2

Posted January 26, 2009
I worry that as a parent I have had several dealings with the princpal over the same issue time and time again and nothing seems to be done. I keep in weekly contact with the teacher over the issue as well. Probably will not return my child to that school next year

Nisley Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2008
The teachers at Nisley are wonderful. I feel very comforatable sending my children to Nisley.

Nisley Elementary School 4

Posted January 10, 2006

Nisley Elementary School 5

Posted October 27, 2004
This school needs more parent involvment within the classes as well as the pto meetings.

Nisley Elementary School 4

Posted May 26, 2004
This school has two (perhaps more) excellent educators, Mrs. Leachman and Mr. McCabe. These two teachers are responsible for the love my child has for learning. There were some negative influences at Nisley as well, but these two teachers made up for any other shortcoming the school may have. On the last day of school, I went to pick-up my child from Mr. McCabe's classroom and half of the children were crying because they didn't want to leave his class. This is a real teacher.

Nisley Elementary School
543 283/4 Rd, Grand Junction, CO  81501
Last modified Nisley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nisley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top