Posted February 21, 2014
My daughter is a 1st grader at St. Mary Catholic School and has been there since Kindergarten. They teach the children how to be "peacebuilders" which is a program that teaches respect and care for others and yourself. Not only does the school TEACH this concept but they LIVE the concept. The teachers expect this behavior from the children and establish a loving but strict environment in their classrooms. In addition to this, my daughter is learning so much and I feel that the education provided by St. Mary's school is second to none. I know it is a financial investment in education however it is worth every penny and I would make the same decision all over again.

Posted May 04, 2009
My 11-year old son has learned to love school and to do his best for himself. He has developed responsible and dependable habits. St. Mary's has done so much for him academically as well as spiritually and personally.

St. Mary's Catholic School 0

Posted February 17, 2009
I went to St.Mary kindergarten all the way through 8th grade! And even though it is strict in ways it was the best time of my life! I will never forget anyone of my classmates or any of my wonderful teachers! It was a great way to learn my Catholic Faith! I love it! It is definitely a great school for your child to learn all they can and be the best person they can be!

Posted February 10, 2009
St. Mary's is an intricate part of the Denver Archdioceses of Catholic Schools and is a great investment in your child s future. They offer rigorous academics with a faith based education. Unlike most Colorado Schools, St. Mary Catholic School takes the ITBS test. Based on the norm-referenced standard of testing your child is compared to students across the country not just in Colorado. Eighth graders at St. Mary consistently test at the 13.5 grade level on the national average. St. Mary Catholic School Middle School program offers competitive boy and girl sports through the Northern Colorado Independent League Athletic Conference. A corner-stone of the community St. Mary Catholic School is a sound investment in your child s future. St. Mary Catholic School includes a reasonable tuition and standardized dress code for boys and girls. Call or stop by for a tour as soon as you can!

Posted September 25, 2008

St. Mary's Catholic School 0

Posted May 07, 2008
Great school. For the price of after school daycare for the entire year in public school, we instead for the same price got a wonderful faith based caring Catholic school with a low parent/teacher ratio. Check it out yourself.

Posted March 25, 2007
Our family cannot say enough great things about St. Mary's. We pulled our kids out of public school to attend. The teacher to student ratio is low and our kids excel with so much individual attention. The parents and teachers not only care about the students but also the Greeley community getting kids involved in a variety of community service projects. Finally, this school is the safest school around with all visitors having to be checked in and let through a locked door. Something you will not get at a public school! This faith community is awesome and for a private school one of the lowest in tuition in Northern Colorado. Check it out for yourself. You will not be disappointed.

Posted August 27, 2006
We have been very impressed with All aspects of St. Mary's. The community at this school is devoted to a well rounded school experience with emphasis on creating thoughtful and caring individuals who are not afraid of being counter cultural and selfless. Faith formation is top rate, and all academic strengths and weaknesses are concentrated on so that every student excels to their potential with truly loving faculty and staff. We love this school!

Posted February 04, 2006
St. Mary's sets high standards for their students. The students are polite and respectful and they receive a quality education from outstanding teachers!

St. Mary's Catholic School 4

Posted April 27, 2005

St. Mary's Catholic School
2351 22nd Avenue, Greeley, CO  80631
Last modified St. Mary's Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Mary's Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top