Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My daughter started kindergarten this year, there was a situation where an older girl upset my daughter. I sent an email to the administration and they handled it amazingly! The principal called me and we talked about the situation and what steps were taken and will be taken to prevent bullying in the school. We should all be vigilant when it comes to our children and educating them in what bullying is and why it's wrong. I feel like this school is doing it's job to keep my daughter and others safe!

My son can be difficult and from what I see they handle him perty well.

My son has been bullied there for a year and a half. We are pulling him out next week because the best we have gotten from them is having a child write anaoplogy letter to him stating next time, my son should yell stop. never ONCE did the child take responsibility for his actions or apologize. For a school and a district with a zero tolerance policy for bullying, they get a failing grade every day.

my boys go to jacks already going on two years... i love the school the teachers are so into there work... the only problem i see is the princable dont like her much

Last modified Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.