Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

They are very well equipped to handle all types of children's abilities. Their staff is friendly, approachable and warm and fuzzy for the kiddos. It is a wonderful place.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Again, many staff members are familiar faces...this says a lot about management.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My son has graduated from their program and is in 1st grade. Boys are hard...this school developed him socially and his new teacher is very complimentary of his social and educational skills.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The staff is wonderful! So many of them have been there for a long time and that is very comforting for my kiddos!!!

This school is top notch! We looked at many schools in the area, but HRLC had everything we were looking for and them some. There should be more stars to give. As many parents do, we did our homework and asked around. We discovered that many of our neighbor's children graduated from HRLC and they said that their children's elementary school teachers were so impressed with their children's education and social skills when coming into 1st grade. This is exactly what I wanted to hear. In May 2013 we enrolled our infant and 3-year-old. It was a hard day for me, because I had been a stay at home mom up until this point. The staff made it so much easier for me. I am happy to say that I've had nothing but amazing experiences! The staff is knowledgeable, warm and fuzzy for the kiddos, the facility is clean and safe, and the rates are very competitive. We also love the convenience of the onsite pool, and we took advantage of the swimming lessons and a variety of "additional" classes offered throughout the year. Our 6-year old son has now graduated from their private kindergarten and has moved onto 1st grade. He is way ahead of many of his classmates and his social skills are also noticed by his teacher. There is one more wonderful thing worth mentioning, there is not a lot of staff turnover, which says a lot about the staff. As our daughter continues her education, she loves to go to school, and I believe it is because we see many familiar faces which is very comforting for my daughter and for myself. I encourage parents to definitely trust HRLC with your sweet kiddos. -Gretchen M

Both my kids go to this school - we are happy overall with HRLC. The teachers show genuine concerns for your kid's well being. Sometimes they are overly cautious and it is an inconvenience when you have to rush to pick up your kid if they are really not that sick (coughing or just tired from being stuffy) I think the teachers in infant rooms (Ms Debbie) helped us with both our kids to have a schedule and discipline allowing us to have more "me" time. Ms Sheryl, Ms Maria, Ms Rose are great too and helpful. I think you have to feel comfortable in trusting strangers but also allowing your kids to become accustomed to strangers and learn to adjust in any environment. The admin office Ms Teresa, Sonya & Cynthia are good and ensure their office operates well...the facility feels safe and secure. The activities the teachers do with kids enrich their minds...

Fantastic school! My children absolutely LOVE this school. We came from a competing learning center, and it had been so nice to watch HRLC make my kids shine. I have found out through other parents that some of the negative reviews stemmed from parents not paying their tuition on multiple occasions. I think it is unfortunate that people try to ruin a great schools reputation when they are at fault. I have referred many of my mom's group friends to this school and everyone is extremely impressed with the staff and education.

My 3 year old has been going to this school for about a year now. Overall we've had a good experience at this school and mu daughter really enjoys it. I have not experienced rudeness from the office staff but I haven't had a reason to interact with them too much. However I will say that I was disappointed in how the school and teachers have handeled staffing changes, of which there have been many in the past 6 months. However, my child seems happy there and that makes us happy. They do have some great teachers! As compared to Kindercare in Lone Tree where my son went for three years, this place is way better!

My daughter has been going to this school for about a year now and started in the infant room. I would highly recommend it. I'm constantly impressed by the teachers and office staff. Everything is organized and my husband and I are always impressed by what our daughter learns there every day. My daughter has thrived here, socially and academically.

Horrible office staff, low teacher satisfaction. Teachers are wonderful to the kids but don't seem satisfied with their jobs and the management. Office staff is tactless and rude.

Last modified Highlands Ranch Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-K