Littleton, CO

Posted October 29, 2012
My son went to half day kindergarten and is now in first grade. I researched schools in the area in great depths, and thankfully decided on Bradford. I was set on sending my son to a charter school, private school or Dennison, but when we didn't make the lottery, I started looking into the public schools in the area. I am so happy that we decided on Bradford. It is in a beautiful location and I can't see how the quality of education could be any better at a private or charter school. My son is a smart little dude, and I feel like they pay close attention to grouping and challenging all the kids no matter what level they test into. At the end of Kindergarten, a majority of his class was reading at a 1st grade to end of first grade level. Very impressive. Bradford actually ranks higher than Dennison these days. We have had a great experience so far. The teachers have been more than awesome and the principle, Mr. Lewis, is fantastic. Parents are completely involved and most everyone I have met has been extremely friendly. We feel very lucky to be able to go to this school.

Bradford Primary School 3

Posted September 02, 2010
I had 2 children attend this school for 1st and 2nd grade. I was very happy with the education, the teachers went the extra mile to make sure each student was challenged to the max of their abilities. We had one incident where child was bullied by an older kid that was visiting from a different campus. The pricipal, Mr. Lewis, responded immediately and demonstrated that the school has "no tolerance" for bully behavior. He took the incident very seriously, and I was very happy with the way he handled everything. All in all, I was very pleased with this school. Only area that could use improvement is security. Once school is out, the kids either line up in appropriate bus line, or are free to just walk off campus, or get into any car they like. (There is no matching of kids with the appropriate car/parent).

Posted September 14, 2007
Other than kids being kids, and being a little abusive -- this school is great. The teachers are very good, and the principle is the best.

Posted September 21, 2006

Bradford Primary School 3

Posted June 04, 2005

Posted August 17, 2004
My Son has been going to Bradford Primary for 3 years now. The level of education he is getting is wonderful and the teachers always go the extra mile for ALL students. They are attentive to students' needs and make a great effort in keeping parents 'in the loop' with what is going on. I wish every chid could have a school like this one - it is the greatest!

Posted July 04, 2004
- a former student

Bradford Primary School
1 White Oak Dr, Littleton, CO  80127
Last modified Bradford Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradford Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top