Littleton, CO
After care: No

Posted April 03, 2014
My son who is now 18 attended God's Fingerprints and Hope Christian Academy all the way from 3 year old preschool- 8th grade. As he prepares to graduate from public high school this May I am even more grateful for the AMAZING spiritual, social, and academic foundation that was laid during his years at Hope. He has not only maintained a 4.0 or higher thru all 4 years but he has taken on student leadership, been involved in Christian outreach on campus, and has been a strong example to other students in his school. I am extremely proud of the young man we are sending out into the world, and I know it was the roots that were placed deep down from Hope where he found his character and integrity. He is affirmed in who he is in Jesus and does not seek to have the world establish or affirm his worth. As a parent that is priceless. The confidence and academic excellence that is instilled in the students from each teacher at Hope prepares them to go boldly into the world. I have no fear or anxiety about sending my son to college knowing that he is without doubt well prepared. Hope will build up your children. As a parent that to me is priceless. We have been forever blessed!!

Posted April 02, 2014
My grandson attends this excellent school. This is a loving school where each child is accepted as the person God created them to be. Small class sizes gives each child the attention and help which is needed. Their academics are exceptional. I would recommend Hope to any family who is looking for a family feel and a place to be loved and accepted.

Posted April 02, 2014
Hope Christian Academy is the BEST school! It has very loving teachers with a great family environment. There are many fun events during the year for the families to attend. The cirriculum that is used is AWESOME and every child is taught according to their gifts and abilities and learning style. The tuition is affordable with excellence in every area! I strongly recommend HOPE!

Posted April 01, 2014
Hope Christian Academy is an excellent school! Our kids were having difficulties in public school with bullying that weren't being addressed. We moved our kids to Hope and they've thrived. Not only does Hope not put up with bullying or disrespect of any kind, the curriculum and education is ahead of the public school curve. My kids' classes are further along in their studies than kids of parents we've kept in touch with at our old public school! Smaller class sizes let the teachers help ALL of the kids in the class succeed. You won't be disappointed sending your kids here.

Hope Christian Academy 1

Posted February 21, 2014
please don't send your child to this school. my cousins have been going to this school for a very long time. meanwhile my aunt was a teacher at this school, they treated her very poorly and finally she has pulled her children out of the school. they will not work with energetic children, and they are subjecting the kids to subjects which aren't age appropriate.

Hope Christian Academy 1

Posted February 21, 2014
this school is a poor choice. the curriculum and plays that they are doing with the children contain stuff that shouldn't be studied by kids so young. they also do stuff like getting flocked where you are forced to donate 5-10 dollars to the school. a school like this needs to really look at where they are going with their school and work to make it a better environment for all.

Posted February 11, 2013
This is a great school. The class sizes are small which makes it great for one to one help from the teachers. The teachers are very knowledgeable and very nice. There is little or no peer pressure - which results in children being able to be children for a longer time. I am very blessed to have my children at this school. I have researched many other Christian Schools and I feel this is absolutely the best one.

Hope Christian Academy 0

Posted October 19, 2009
My son absolutely loved his years at Hope! After homeschooling for four years, he found it a perfect fit. He enjoyed the teachers taking a personal interest in him and was stimulated academically. He hit it off with his classmates and looked forward to school every day! Another big plus was the spiritual climate at the school which encouraged our son in his faith and helped him grow! His transition into junior high/high school was seamless, too!

Posted November 26, 2008
The academic climate at Hope Christian Academy inspires teamwork, excellence, and respect for authority. Although competitive, the students also value kindness and compassion for each other.

Hope Christian Academy 0

Posted June 24, 2008
My daughter loves this place. All of the staff are very friendly and the classroom size is great. I recommend this place to everyone I know.

Hope Christian Academy
11455 W Belleview Ave, Littleton, CO  80127
Last modified Hope Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Hope Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top