Bad
Good

Sent three boys to this school and they enjoyed all aspects of school - academics, athletics and social. Administration is approachable and reactive. Quite honestly you cannot go wrong with any Highlands Ranch school from K-12.

Over the past 4 years, it's been amazing to see the academic and social progression our 3 children have made while attending Summit View. Great teachers, a great community, and a great staff, make for the best possible environment for children to learn and grow. We're grateful our kids get to attend Summit View.

We are finishing up our 7th year at SVE and couldn't be happier. The teachers are exceptional and the administration truly has the best interests of students in mind. I could not think of a better place to send my kids and if we were to ever move I would not hesitate to open enroll my kids into SVE. I couldn't image them any where else.

Our school has an amazing group of teachers. My children Have grown socially and have been challenged academically at SVE. The parent community is welcoming and kind. We feel fortunate to have our children At this school.

My daughter has been at SVE for 7 years and we have been very happy ... the Special Ed team is superb: they support children with a wide range of abilities giving them every opportunity to succeed. Thanks SVE!!

This is the worst school for kids with autism. ..their education for kids.on the.spectrum is.pretty much none existent. Im so disappointed and unhappy and trying very hard to.find a better school

We have been at SVE for 6 years and have had a wonderful experience. The technology that the students are exposed to at Summit View is top-notch. We were the first in the district to create a STEM lab and curriculum at the elementary school level. (and many still don't offer this option) We also are the only elementary school that has a television production enrichment class. My kids are learning how to do graphics, anchor the news, etc. I also think the administration is very involved, always looking to make SVE better, and have improved the community and school spirit to make our school one of the best! I have also been impressed with the teachers the last six years. My kids are very different and we always feel that we had the right match for each of them. I love how the 5th/6th grade students participate in academic rotations so they see each of the teachers throughout the day. This provides consistency and amplifies teacher strengths. Overall, we are very pleased with the education they are receiving at Summit View.

We have two sons that have attended SVE. One currently in 4th grade, the other is entering 9th grade. I have been extremely pleased with the quality of education our boys have received, education that was unique to each of them as individual learners. The boys are consistantly challenged to rise to the next level, they have experienced education as fun, and rewarding and are well on thier way to being life long learners. SVE is a welcoming community, and a place that I am proud to say is part of our children's learning.

My family has had a fantastic experience at Summit View over the past 3 years. The teaching staff is excellent, the parent community is highly motivated and involved and the administrators are committed to providing a rigorous curriculum and rich learning experience for their students. My kids love the STEM lab that enriches their science curriculum and they enjoy participating in many enrichment classes. We have found Summit View to be a friendly and welcoming school that nurtures our kids' intellectual and social development.

Great teachers, but less can be said of some of the families, who seem to think they are above following the rules and haven't taught their children to be kind and respectful. We haven't been happy socially for the last four years. Can anyone suggest a friendlier, more respectful community in Highlands Ranch.

Last modified Summit View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.