Bad
Good

My son 6 years and my daughter 4 year are currently enrolled in this school. The school is great and the staff as well. This is the best school.

I recently moved to longmont and I am looking for a school for my daughter, I live in the burlington area I have heard a lot of good things about this school but also some bad ones all the comments on here are from two or more yrs ago. Can someone with kids currently or recently attending give me their opinion? I would really appreciate it thanks!

This school is great. They have really helped my son. They have excellent teachers. I wish I had not paid for the private school that my sons went to, as this school is better.

This year is our fourth at Burlington. My kids love it, and wouldn't want to be anywhere else. The teachers are fantastic, so caring and enthusiastic. The Principal (Janis Hughes) sets the tone, striving for excellence and compassion.

I went to this school for K-5 and it sucked, if I acted up once They put me into a 6x6x6 room. The only good thing were most of the teachers, the Principal at the time and maybe still is Mrs.Hughes...

I love Burlington Elementary. The whole staff is wonderful. I love the Freiker's program and the encouragement to play on the playground!

Excellent teachers & principal who care about each child. The PTO is very involved and there is a strong feeling of warmth and community created by them. My child loves it and is thriving both educationally and socially!

Burlington Elementary is a very close nit and diverse school that invites everyone to get involved to make the school a success. The principal, teachers and parents strive to make the school and community proud to send their students to Burlington!

My son just had his 'ceremony' at Burlington denoting his graduation to middle school. He spent 3 years at Burlington and finished with high marks. The family attitude at this school is outstanding. The principal leads the way for all of the staff in creating a comfortable atmosphere for the kids. I am not sure if the gifted and challenge program will still be available next year because of budget cuts. The G&T program at Burlington that my son was involved in was led by a fantastic teacher as well. Ultimately, I believe that my son was challenged throughout his years at Burlington. He comes out of Burlington with a love of reading and math while performing at middle school levels in both categories. I am pleased with the education he received at Burlington.

This is the start of our children's 2nd year at Burlington, and I couldn't more pleased. I have been extremely impressed with the principal, Mrs Hughes. She is always smiling, she takes care of any concerns right away, and she manages the school wonderfully. Mrs. Etherington, Mrs. McMillan, and Ms. Sherrill are wonderful teachers. My children are learning at an impressive rate, and I can't take much credit for that. Veronica, the front desk secretary is so helpful and cheery, too. If you can, send your children to this school!

Last modified Burlington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.