Longmont, CO

Northridge Elementary School 1

Posted May 25, 2014
This school is a horrible school. My daughter went there for 2 years and just this year I pulled her out due to boys bullying her and physically abusing her then the teacher and principal did nothing about it! Also when head lice is present they do nothing to take care of the situation and immediately turn the blam to you! This school is disorganized, rude, disrespectful and lacking education completely. My daughter went from all 4's last year on he report card to mostly 2's this year! Unbelievable! :-(

Northridge Elementary School 1

Posted July 10, 2011
We did not like this school at all and took our kids out after one semester. It was very disorganized, my daughter who was in kindergarten and has never had behavior issues at school, experienced constant bullying and had nightmares about the school. She became increasingly disinterested in school. Also, the way they have the car line set up I believe is unsafe. There is no organization to it and once my son wandered off and no one noticed. They also had no idea where my daughter was one day. We were so happt to get out of there and my children have thrived at their new school.

Northridge Elementary School 3

Posted November 25, 2009
My child is new to this school, and some important subjects seem to be lacking attention in her daily stuidies. Friendly atmosphere but not enough challenging of the childrens minds.

Northridge Elementary School 0

Posted November 11, 2009
I find that they have not been able to help with challaging behavior problems and often shift blame to the parents. I feel the school is with my child all day and has staff with degrees in education, yet I am supposed to remedy every disruption this very young child causes ( under 7 )

Northridge Elementary School 3

Posted September 18, 2009
The school is improving with the new programs being implimented by the new Principal

Northridge Elementary School 2

Posted July 29, 2009
I agree that this school is highly focused on it's Bi-Lingual programs and there is not enough attention payed to help above average learners excell. Althouge the teachers are great, the classroom structure especially around literacy is chaotic.

Northridge Elementary School 5

Posted January 28, 2009
This school its perfect for my son he learn new things every day

Northridge Elementary School 5

Posted January 05, 2007
I have 2 children enrolled in the this school; one in third grade and one in Kindergarten. Both children have thrived in the literacy programs this year. My Kindergartner was having extreme difficulty in pronunciation, of even the simplest words (and was enrolled in a pre-school). His language, writing and reading skills have dramatically improved. My third grader has never enjoyed reading or math. We transferred to this school after extreme difficulties with his behavior and attitude in another St. Vrain School. His literacy teacher and 3rd grade teacher have not only grabbed his attention, but have helped my child excel in math. The teachers, staff and principals have been an inspiration to both my children and I could not be more pleased with the curriculum or the results.

Northridge Elementary School 2

Posted May 23, 2006
The focus of this school is english as a second language. The mainstream reading levels are eliminated to support the bilingual programs. It is more important to the management of the school to support those students that are not proficient to become minimally proficient, rather than to support average or advanced students to become great.

Northridge Elementary School
1200 19th Ave, Longmont, CO  80501
Last modified Northridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northridge Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top