Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted April 07, 2014
Lincoln is making significant changes for the better in order to better help our kids. This year we implemented chess club, tutoring, reading interventions, P.E. after school enrichment (intramurals), bell choir, and other extra help/activities. They have also started offering before school breakfast for every single student (free of charge). I know that this is extra important to me because it has helped me financially. We even had a literacy carnival night the other night that was AMAZING! Thanks Lincoln for everything!

Posted April 07, 2014
Lincoln is a wonderful neighborhood school with a welcoming group of teachers, staff, students and families. There is a lot of pride in the school and everyone is committed to providing the best education for all students including meeting their basic needs and making sure they all feel safe and cared for every day.

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted November 03, 2013
This school got a Turnaround accreditation rating from the state of Colorado for 2013 based on TCAP testing.

Posted October 27, 2013
Wonderful community school that has lots of support. Being a grandparent...I love to volunteer at LES.

Posted August 20, 2013
Lincoln Elementary School is a neighborhood school that feels warm and inviting. Everyday we have the most wonderful family members sharing their time with the staff and ALL OF OUR children! It's a wonderful place to be.

Posted August 20, 2013
The size of this school is awesome, not too large and all the teachers are so compassionate and helpful. I like the school sprit that is shown as you walk the halls. I am glad that my grandchildren have a local neighborhood school with such pride and ownership in their school. I am certain that they will get the best possible education by attending this school.

Posted August 19, 2013
Lincoln Elementary is a wonderful neighborhood school. The teachers, staff, and volunteers are what make this school so great. If you're looking for a place to call home, look no further. I am so happy we opted for Lincoln for our school of choice!

Posted August 19, 2013
Lincoln is truly the bes! Awesome staff, parents and students! Hard working people doing what they love! I would love to see our school get some better technology!!

Posted August 19, 2013
I have had four children make their way through Lincoln Elementary and have always been an active volunteer. I love this school, it has a family feel and is a fun community focused neighborhood school. This is rare these days, with the specialization of schools at the elementary level, I feel that you lose the fun in school. But I'm proud that Lincoln is a well rounded school and strives every year to embrace and reflect the community in which it lives.

Posted August 19, 2013
Lincoln elementary is a great school! Mrs. Malvey, the principal, is AWESOME! The staff and teachers I have met so far are awesome as well! Along with the PTO! The school is older, but I don't feel that affects a child's learning. I think it is the teachers, staff, principals and parents that make all the difference and there are plenty of great ones here!!

Lincoln Elementary School
3312 North Douglas Ave, Loveland, CO  80538
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.