Posted January 29, 2014
This is the most positive school my kids have ever attended. The staff is incredible to work with. They have small class sizes, numerous after school activities, free breakfast, extended kindergarten. They have great technology at their school. They truly care for my student! The principal is wonderful to work with, she will go to any length to provide services or needs for the kids.

Posted January 28, 2014
We have two children at Van Buren this year, and have been part of this school for four years. One of the things we appreciate most about Van Buren is that it is a community. The small size creates a wonderful learning environment and it means that our kids are known by all of the teachers/staff in every grade. There has also been a change in leadership, and I cannot say enough. The new principal is great! Learning is a priority. We are so pleased with how much our children love school.

Van Buren Elementary School 2

Posted October 22, 2013
I kept my kids from this school because their rating was so low, but didn't have a choice when we moved out of the better school's district. My boys have, from day one of attending Van Buren, complained that the kids are distracting and that the teachers are not helpful. I'm sorely disappointed in having my kids attend this school and wish we could put them back in Centennial, where they were happy!! So sad that they haven't tried to improve, thus keeping the rating score lower than proficient.

Van Buren Elementary School 1

Posted December 15, 2009

Posted December 12, 2008
We have been pleased with the 3 teachers our daughter has had so far. She has a small class size and is really thriving. I may have a different opinion if she were struggling but for a smart cookie, she's doing great at Van Buren.

Posted July 18, 2007

Van Buren Elementary School 3

Posted July 16, 2007
This school was once a very good school, but we recently had a change in principle and it's pretty much gone down hill from there. He is not very attentive to the kids. He doesn't actually talk to them, he just assumes that the teachers are always right and the kids are always wrong. I would recommend not sending your child here.

Van Buren Elementary School 3

Posted November 12, 2004

Van Buren Elementary School
1811 West 15th St, Loveland, CO  80538
Last modified Van Buren Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Van Buren Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top