Crowley County High School 1

Posted May 06, 2010
Good small town school. Country kids need to weed out city kids and crack down on drugs that those city kids bring. Once that problem is taken care of it will be a great school once again.

Posted April 14, 2010
I have read the other 7 reviews submitted so far. I noticed while walking the hallway outside of the auditorium there at CCHS that artwork was displayed all along that hallway. I noted later that these same works were on display at the public library a few blocks north of the school. Some had won awards at an art show at Otero Junior College, some had not, but all were on display there. Like it or not, sports is the culture of the U.S., not just small town U.S.A. I enjoy art an sports. Thank you.

Posted October 17, 2008
I'm going to elaborate on what I wrote before...Even if you hate this school eventually you'll come to love it...whether you leave for a week or a year...you'll want to come back...at first everyone is different and you don't like anyone but they become your family and you can't even remember your life without them.

Posted March 05, 2007
Crowley County High School provides a great education, plenty of clubs and sports to be involved in, and many students to be friends with. Since we are so small, most of the teachers are coaches of clubs and sports. Unlike a sport, however, clubs like drama or band do not have a lot of community involvement.

Crowley County High School 2

Posted March 01, 2007

Crowley County High School 3

Posted January 17, 2007
I'm not a parent. I'm a student currently enrolled at CCHS. Its a good school they teach you what you need to know, but that's it. Its true that they push sports, but if your not in sports you're just another body filling up space. Obviously, I'm not a sports kind of kid. I'm an art person. The people I know here have always gone there. Me, I'm a new person, I came here last year, second semester. I was exiled, to put it in its nicest terms. So I went with the flow, I started to get into trouble, but now I've straightened out, for the most part. Like I said before, its a good school if your into sports. Me, I'm just another body.

Posted August 31, 2006
I have found Crowley County High School to be a great place for my kids. The teachers see every student as an individual. The scheduling is creative and offers many opportunities for students with varied interests. Great teachers!

Posted December 18, 2005
- a former student
I went to CCHS and there is a variety of things I would say about it. I moved there from Denver CO and that is a pretty big change because my graduating class was 30 at cchs. It was goo&bad that everyone knew you there. you could get more attention from teachers. the bad is more extracaricular... there is no emphasis on art at CCHS by the faculy or town. Sports are pushed pretty hard there. The parents only get involved when its totally superficial or when their kid gets into trouble. The programs are pretty hit or miss, either you get a teacher that knows and teaches well or a new-comer that doesnt know much. It was a nice change from the city but I would not recommend it for a students entire life because they will be afraid of the world and not leave

Posted December 15, 2005
- a former student
I went to cc high, and it's a very good school. The teachers are great and the kids are pretty awesome

Crowley County High School 3

Posted April 05, 2005
I have had several children attend CCHS, only one to graduate. The teachers and staff are kind but the emphasis is on sports and the athletes rather than a child's academic abilities.

Crowley County High School
602 Main, Ordway, CO  81063
Last modified Crowley County High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crowley County High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top