Bad
Good

Develops character: Neutral

It'd be nice if the kids were taught to pick up their trash and have a bit more respect and consideration for the environment...

Good small town school. Country kids need to weed out city kids and crack down on drugs that those city kids bring. Once that problem is taken care of it will be a great school once again.

I have read the other 7 reviews submitted so far. I noticed while walking the hallway outside of the auditorium there at CCHS that artwork was displayed all along that hallway. I noted later that these same works were on display at the public library a few blocks north of the school. Some had won awards at an art show at Otero Junior College, some had not, but all were on display there. Like it or not, sports is the culture of the U.S., not just small town U.S.A. I enjoy art an sports. Thank you.

I'm going to elaborate on what I wrote before...Even if you hate this school eventually you'll come to love it...whether you leave for a week or a year...you'll want to come back...at first everyone is different and you don't like anyone but they become your family and you can't even remember your life without them.

Crowley County High School provides a great education, plenty of clubs and sports to be involved in, and many students to be friends with. Since we are so small, most of the teachers are coaches of clubs and sports. Unlike a sport, however, clubs like drama or band do not have a lot of community involvement.

I'm not a parent. I'm a student currently enrolled at CCHS. Its a good school they teach you what you need to know, but that's it. Its true that they push sports, but if your not in sports you're just another body filling up space. Obviously, I'm not a sports kind of kid. I'm an art person. The people I know here have always gone there. Me, I'm a new person, I came here last year, second semester. I was exiled, to put it in its nicest terms. So I went with the flow, I started to get into trouble, but now I've straightened out, for the most part. Like I said before, its a good school if your into sports. Me, I'm just another body.

Last modified Crowley County High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.