Palisade, CO

Posted August 28, 2015
Taylor is a super school that is concerned with growing the whole child, not just test scores.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 24, 2015
They model this and teach the kids to do be their very best, I love what they teach the kids

Posted August 24, 2015
Great principal and staff. I love all they are doing to make Taylor a great school, despite some unsupportive parents

Taylor Elementary School 2

Posted April 09, 2015
My son has gone school here since kindergarten I used to love it. The teachers he has had have always been really good. I am not nearly as satisfied as I have been previous years. I think the principal is running the school into the ground. I wanted my son go to the same school and have the same friends in a solid school. I no longer feel that this school is that place. My son has struggled this year and with no help from the school, teacher, or principal (I've talked to them all) I am getting him help else where. And we will be finding a new school for next year.

Posted October 19, 2011
Taylor Elementary is an Awesome School in a wonderful community!! We have the best kids and families.

Posted January 31, 2011
This is our first year here and we come from out of state. So far we LOVE it here. We are blessed to have a great teacher and principal.

Posted August 04, 2010
The staff here aims to please. The agricultural environment and small town Colorado ways coexist as part of the Dist 51 Grand Valley system. The music teacher, Mrs Nelson is the head of the district. The teachers and staff tend to be loving and strict.

Posted October 12, 2009
This school is fantastic, the teachers work really hard and are very dedicated. The principal is a teriffic person who is involved always with the children. A+ school !

Posted September 18, 2009
My Grandson goes to Taylor.His teachers are among some of Colorados BEST! The school ranks in the top with all the tests they give, (SET). My Grandson LOVES Taylor.

Posted August 20, 2009
We moved here from Texas and my children are happier at Taylor than they were at a top rated school in Texas.

689 Brentwood Dr, Palisade, CO  81526
Last modified Taylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taylor Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top