Bad
Good

Taylor is a super school that is concerned with growing the whole child, not just test scores.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They model this and teach the kids to do be their very best, I love what they teach the kids

Great principal and staff. I love all they are doing to make Taylor a great school, despite some unsupportive parents

My son has gone school here since kindergarten I used to love it. The teachers he has had have always been really good. I am not nearly as satisfied as I have been previous years. I think the principal is running the school into the ground. I wanted my son go to the same school and have the same friends in a solid school. I no longer feel that this school is that place. My son has struggled this year and with no help from the school, teacher, or principal (I've talked to them all) I am getting him help else where. And we will be finding a new school for next year.

Taylor Elementary is an Awesome School in a wonderful community!! We have the best kids and families.

This is our first year here and we come from out of state. So far we LOVE it here. We are blessed to have a great teacher and principal.

The staff here aims to please. The agricultural environment and small town Colorado ways coexist as part of the Dist 51 Grand Valley system. The music teacher, Mrs Nelson is the head of the district. The teachers and staff tend to be loving and strict.

This school is fantastic, the teachers work really hard and are very dedicated. The principal is a teriffic person who is involved always with the children. A+ school !

My Grandson goes to Taylor.His teachers are among some of Colorados BEST! The school ranks in the top with all the tests they give, (SET). My Grandson LOVES Taylor.

We moved here from Texas and my children are happier at Taylor than they were at a top rated school in Texas.

Last modified Taylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.