Palisade, CO

Taylor Elementary School 2

Posted April 09, 2015
My son has gone school here since kindergarten I used to love it. The teachers he has had have always been really good. I am not nearly as satisfied as I have been previous years. I think the principal is running the school into the ground. I wanted my son go to the same school and have the same friends in a solid school. I no longer feel that this school is that place. My son has struggled this year and with no help from the school, teacher, or principal (I've talked to them all) I am getting him help else where. And we will be finding a new school for next year.

Posted June 05, 2014
Fantastic school full of caring staff who are tremendous with kids. They push each child to reach their potential and take learning and safety very seriously.

Posted October 19, 2011
Taylor Elementary is an Awesome School in a wonderful community!! We have the best kids and families.

Posted January 31, 2011
This is our first year here and we come from out of state. So far we LOVE it here. We are blessed to have a great teacher and principal.

Posted August 04, 2010
The staff here aims to please. The agricultural environment and small town Colorado ways coexist as part of the Dist 51 Grand Valley system. The music teacher, Mrs Nelson is the head of the district. The teachers and staff tend to be loving and strict.

Posted October 12, 2009
This school is fantastic, the teachers work really hard and are very dedicated. The principal is a teriffic person who is involved always with the children. A+ school !

Posted September 18, 2009
My Grandson goes to Taylor.His teachers are among some of Colorados BEST! The school ranks in the top with all the tests they give, (SET). My Grandson LOVES Taylor.

Posted August 20, 2009
We moved here from Texas and my children are happier at Taylor than they were at a top rated school in Texas.

Posted March 06, 2009
This is a really good school. The teachers work really hard. A great principal who is very caring and interacts with the kids more than any principal I have ever seen.

Posted August 28, 2007
My kids love school since transferring to Taylor. They are learning more and enjoying it along the way. The teachers spend the extra planning time to create learning experiences that are fun and worthwhile. The staff makes us feel like each and every child is important. The teachers encourage parent involvement and open communication.

689 Brentwood Dr, Palisade, CO  81526
Last modified Taylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taylor Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top