Peyton, CO

Posted February 27, 2015
My son is finishing up 8th grade at FMS. He is gifted and even without a gifted program I have been mostly satisfied with their response to challenging him. I've had to be involved and work with the staff (who are awesome). Most of his teachers have been great, with only a few bad apples over the three years he has attended. My only complaint would be the over emphasis on test scores, I'd love to see testing done every three years rather than yearly, but that's not something the school gets to decide. My daughter will start their next year and I'm excited to work with the staff again.

Posted February 05, 2015
We are new to FMS and have grown to love this school very much. It took some time to adjust and get to know the teachers but we are happy to be a part of this school. Most of the teachers do a wonderful job of helping students fit in and flourish.

Falcon Middle School 1

Posted January 09, 2015
My child moved from an excellent D49 elementary to Falcon MIddle. My child loves the flexibility, time with friends, and lunch time. We do not like how electives are chosen for the students. We do not like how novels are picked for the students and no option is available. We also do not like how the teachers are not very responsive to parents through email or phone calls and like to get their classes in control through yelling.

Posted November 16, 2011
The teachers overall are easy to communicate with. Like most situations there are one or two every year who aren't as active. Even with a district in turmoil the staff at the middle school put forth a great amount of effort to connect with the students.

Falcon Middle School 3

Posted July 17, 2010
My son has completed 6th grade at Falcon Middle and is getting ready to start 7th grade at this school. He had some excellent 6th grade teachers and one particularly bad teacher. Some teachers don't seem to be too interested in helping the kids learn and excel. Overall, it is a good school and seems to have a lot of extra-curricular activity and sports choices. Also, lots of fun days and dances and that sort of thing. There is a lot of school pride at Falcon Middle. This school is overcrowded, as are most in this district (Falcon District 49) There seem to be some problems with bullying, although the school has a pretty strict anti-bullying policy. 5-star principal rating for the 2009/10 principal. Falcon Middle will have a new principal for 2010/11.

Posted January 14, 2010
My daughter loved it there and is now doing great in high school. I felt that the facility and staff were involved and took pride in their school.

Posted October 22, 2009
This school has some great 6th grade teachers... Ms Brown Science and Ms Telljohn Geography are top rate in my book. Push the students to excell and make learning fun!

Posted July 28, 2009

Falcon Middle School 3

Posted February 21, 2009

Posted November 12, 2008
this is a great facility and and were pleased with the service

Falcon Middle School
1199755 Towner Ave, Peyton, CO  80831
Last modified Falcon Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Falcon Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top