Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The office lady is very judgmental. The principal is very demeaning with both the students and the parents. He is not willing to work with you. I would not recommend this school to anybody especially if your child is special needs.

Can someone please help me out does sunset ridge elementary have before and after school care. Thank you.

i love this school! my boys have been going here for the past 7 years. my older one now is in middle school, and my little one is in 4th grade the school is great, the teachers really care to get the students where they need to be and i love the principal he sets a great example for the kids. just really recommend it!

I recently moved my daughter from a charter to school to Sunset Ridge which is our home school. I have spent a lot of time researching charter schools to get her into. She really seems to enjoy Sunset Ridge and I think I will keep her here. She is doing well with her homework and the staff and teachers are very friendly. I think the teachers do a great job here at Sunset Ridge. I'm happy with this school.

I want to know the names of students teachers or staff please and thank . I need to review Guidelines

My special needs child got wounded severally badly. His teeth went through the bottom of his lip and he was bleeding majorly. No one saw him and he just cried on the play ground until a first grader took his hand and led him to a teacher. I hate this school and advise anyone to send their child somewhere else.

This is a wonderful school. nice teachers and wonderful staff. my child is in special ed. and he got an A+ in math which is his worst subject

I believe the teachers and staff at Sunset are very helpful and always willing to give whatever it takes. Keep up the great work!!

Last modified Sunset Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.