Westminster, CO

Posted November 17, 2014
Can someone please help me out does sunset ridge elementary have before and after school care. Thank you.

Posted August 01, 2014
i love this school! my boys have been going here for the past 7 years. my older one now is in middle school, and my little one is in 4th grade the school is great, the teachers really care to get the students where they need to be and i love the principal he sets a great example for the kids. just really recommend it!

Posted January 06, 2014
I recently moved my daughter from a charter to school to Sunset Ridge which is our home school. I have spent a lot of time researching charter schools to get her into. She really seems to enjoy Sunset Ridge and I think I will keep her here. She is doing well with her homework and the staff and teachers are very friendly. I think the teachers do a great job here at Sunset Ridge. I'm happy with this school.

Posted August 14, 2013
I want to know the names of students teachers or staff please and thank . I need to review Guidelines

Sunset Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted August 14, 2012
My special needs child got wounded severally badly. His teeth went through the bottom of his lip and he was bleeding majorly. No one saw him and he just cried on the play ground until a first grader took his hand and led him to a teacher. I hate this school and advise anyone to send their child somewhere else.

Sunset Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted May 31, 2009
This is a wonderful school. nice teachers and wonderful staff. my child is in special ed. and he got an A+ in math which is his worst subject

Sunset Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted July 21, 2008
I believe the teachers and staff at Sunset are very helpful and always willing to give whatever it takes. Keep up the great work!!

Sunset Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted March 25, 2007

Posted December 07, 2005
I believe that Sunset is a great school with hard-working teachers and staff. Students are valued and expectations are high.

Posted September 10, 2005
Both my sons have gone to Sunset since kindgarden to 5th grade. Its been a great school for them. The staff there is very supportive of all the kids they make us the kids come first and everyone is considerate of others. Even in the bigger classes they will find time to work one on one.

Sunset Ridge Elementary School
9451 Hooker St, Westminster, CO  80030
Last modified Sunset Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunset Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top