Bad
Good

Wayne Carle Middle School 4

Posted October 16, 2013
Overall, Wayne Carle has a supportive, encouraging learning environment with great teachers who seem to really care about their students (which can be hard to find in a middle school). Be careful reading older posts, as the current principal has only been there 3 or 4 years (?), and he is an excellent leader, well-respected by staff and students alike. As with most schools, WCMS has great teachers and some that aren't as terrific, but whatever problems arise, I feel that the staff as a whole honestly try to address them and make improvements (which you won't see in all schools). My biggest complaint is the class size, but I think it's pretty standard for a public middle school in this area. You do, as a parent, need to keep your finger on the pulse of your child's experience wherever they go to school, but if large class size is a problem, you might have to look outside the standard public middle school. My student is one of those kids that make their own success wherever they go, but I think WCMS gives students the best possible foundation to be successful.

Wayne Carle Middle School 1

Posted August 15, 2013
My child had a tough time at this school with bullying and/or kids acting out in classroom. He has the desire to do well, but needs a particular environment in which to do so. When the teacher does not take command of the classroom it disruptive to those who want to learn. My child hated going to school. Keep an eye out for your child here. Ask good questions and check their behavior. Don't assume everything is "ok."

Wayne Carle Middle School 4

Posted October 30, 2010
This school is probly the best middle school around. it has great teachers, students, and staff. the thing that can improve about this school is writing less PLEEs and having to do less homework.

Posted March 10, 2009
I am a student at Wayne Carle Middle School and I hate it here. My old teachers from my old school downtown can teach better than half of them here. They don't know how to do anything to me, they aren't good AT ALL! I HATE THIS SCHOOL! Mr.Bushey cannot run a school, Mr.Schu should have been principal.

Posted December 30, 2008
This school is wonderful. I am a seventh grade student, and the staff is alays happy and hardworking. They might want to work a bit on handling ALPs, but other than that, GO EAGLES!

Posted December 07, 2008
I am a staff member at Wayne Carle and I have never worked with such a great staff. The community is very supportive and the very best part of working at Wayne Carle are the students. We have a great group of kids and I look forward to going to work everyday!

Posted May 17, 2008

Posted April 09, 2008
I'm an alumni of Wayne Carle and thought it was a pretty good school. Most of the teachers are great...There's a few that I think could do better, but overall is a satisfactory school for students. I learned a lot and had a great last year of middle school.

Posted January 30, 2008
Im a studnt and I must say this school has the best teachers ever.

Posted January 28, 2008
I have a 7th grader at Wayne Carle and I could not be happier with the school. The teachers, principal, assistant principal, etc. are passionate about learning and about the needs of the adolescent learner. I have had several opportunities to talk with the administrators and every time they have impressed me with their knowledge and expertise in leading a middle school. I have a 5th grader in a nearby elementary school and my wife and I are very happy to know that he will soon be benefiting from the Wayne Carle experience.

10200 West 100th Avenue, Westminster, CO  80021
Last modified Wayne Carle Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.