Wheat Ridge, CO

Beth Eden Baptist School 1

Posted May 30, 2014
This school has horrible favoritism. The principle is not a good one very few of the teachers are good and will help your student which isn't many the lunch ladies are the nicest people there. Very few good people there

Beth Eden Baptist School 2

Posted April 15, 2014
My 3 children have been attending BEBS for the past 2 years. Good: Great families. My children have made lasting friendships. Excellent Curriculum. My kids are far advanced compared to other kids their age who are attending public school. Broad range of extra-curricular activities and after-school care. A big school feel in a small school. Bad: Favoritism exists. Certain families get preferential treatment. The teachers are ill-equipped and under-experienced in teaching children who aren't "in the box" learners such as those with special needs or learning disabilities. VERY religious, and I don't mean the faithful to God, loving, caring kind. I mean the legalistic, give you detention for your hair touching your ears kind. They have very strict (sometimes ridiculous) rules and they are generally sexist and anti-freedom. Most of the teachers seem to be hell-bent on enforcing rules and erecting their authority and less interested in genuine relationships and teaching in an encouraging atmosphere. If your values match the schools to a T then I am sure you'll be very happy there, but if you are even a tad bit centrist or liberal, I'd find another school.

Posted March 28, 2013
My child attends BEBS and has since kindergarten (3 years). From a parent's perspecitive this school is amazing. They offer a vast curriculum for all grade levels, they have a staff that is not only committed to the eduation of my child, but to their heart as well thus creating an incredible Christ-centered well rounded school. They are a school that maintains a high level of accountability for their students and that is something we can not be more thankful for. Being a parent, I want order and yes - discipline (if necessary), when my child is not behaving properly. I have never once experienced any feelings of any of the staff not caring for my child, in fact it is quite the opposite. I believe this school goes above and beyond where most schools lack as far as being personally invested in our child and not simply out of a tuition obligation but because they truly care. BEBS has strong roots, and as a parent, I want my child to be educated and fostered in all aspects of their little lives. We are thankful for BEBS, the attention they give to our child, their focus on parent involvement, and overall their love of God and how that love is manifested in their education.

Beth Eden Baptist School 4

Posted February 07, 2013
I was unaware of the pricipal change that a lot of you are commenting in previious posts. It seems like the previous comments regarding leadership changes are outdated (I'm writing this in 2013). I really enjoy this school. My son is in his 3rd year. I love the rigid system to keep him in line. I especially love the organization in his 1st grade class. If there is an issue, it would be the school staff could be more loving towards the students. To me, it seems too authoratative and less nurturing. To be a great school, it would have to balance nurturance with authority.

Posted March 28, 2012
I am very impressed with this school. The quality and standard of education is far beyond what the public schools offer. The curriculum is geared to enhance and promote learning in that the history is in the order of occurence and it builds on previous years studies - that helps a child understand history so much better. They also have a very strong science program. It is refreshing to see that the teachers are passionate about teaching and invested in ensuring that their students grasp the subject matter. Also, unlike some private schools this school is financially attainable for most income levels and most important worth every penny because if you can instill a love of learning at a young age, they will grow up thirsting for knowledge. They have a zero tolerance disciplinary system that is consistent and effective but they are loving at the same time. I can't say enough good things about Beth Eden School.

Posted January 12, 2012
Our Children have been attending BEBS for many years now. I have seen a couple of bad reviews in here pertaining to what appears to be a change in command some years ago and I remember there were some families that took issue with the changes. But this is to be expected with any new boss. And I can tell you this. First- BEBS is a Godly Christ centered institution. When god is on your side, who can stand against you? And god is on their side ! Your child is safe, learns about the lord, and their focus on Academics shows in the student body. All you have to do is observe the student body. Axiomatic. God Bless BEBS !!

Beth Eden Baptist School 4

Posted September 01, 2010
We have sent our kids to BEBS since 2006. Both my children are becoming grounded in their faith, encouraged to think for themselves, offered a wonderful variety of activities (2 School Plays, 2 Sacred Concerts, Hand Bell Choir, Elementary Choir, HS Choir, Band, Orchestra, Voice, Piano, Volleyball, Soccer, etc) to participate in, and exposure to an incredibly talented and experienced teacher staff. While there were growing pains over the last 2 years, the school admin. have worked very closely with parents, and staff to admit mistakes, correct some issues, and commit to growing through the changes. The current school year promises to be a very rewarding one for students and staff alike. While every school has issues, BEBS works diligently to address and resolve them to the satisfaction of all involved. We thought about leaving, but we are glad we didn't!

Beth Eden Baptist School 0

Posted May 17, 2010
I love Beth Eden because they have done wonders for my daughter, who is now approaching fourth grade after having attended Beth Eden since first grade. Their staff @ Beth Eden are amazingly loving to their students & most of all, they treat all of their students equally. So far, since my daughter has been attending Beth Eden, she has learned so much about Christ & has truly shown such wisdom in Christ. She does very well academic wise, but most of all, she has learned great Christ-like values of which I would have never fathomed her having in such a short period of time there. I only pray that the Good Lord will enable us to keep her in Beth Eden until she graduates! I love Beth Eden, I could never repay them, (not meaning financially) for what they've done for my daughter. I will always be grateful to the Lord for Beth Eden!! They exceed a five star school, in my opinion!

Beth Eden Baptist School 2

Posted May 12, 2010

Beth Eden Baptist School 1

Posted September 03, 2009

Beth Eden Baptist School
2600 Wadsworth Boulevard, Wheat Ridge, CO  80033
Last modified Beth Eden Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Beth Eden Baptist School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top