Beth Eden Baptist School 2

Posted July 18, 2015
The art teacher is rude and disrespectful. This school needs to fix the favoritism and get better teachers.

Posted March 27, 2015
Our children have been attending Beth Eden Baptist School for eight years. We feel that they have been receiving a great education with strong academics, good character training based on biblical principles and have benefited from the good athletic and fine arts programs. We have been pleased with the way that the faculty and administration treat both students and their families. Thankfully, the education here has been affordable. Our kids have never been issued textbooks that were in poor condition. We are excited about the new buildings planned for the campus and the upgraded playground equipment. The enrollment at this school seems to be steadily increasing which, to us, indicates that there are many families at this school who are happy with the education that their children are receiving and others who are hearing about the quality education Beth Eden Baptist School offers.

Posted March 03, 2015
We have had our children at Beth Eden for several years. The school has lived up to its standard of excellence. The 2014-2015 school year has been an outstanding year for Beth Eden. The school's fine arts department hosted a Christmas concert with a record attendance (675 plus in attendance); Beth Eden's varsity athletic teams took 1st in conference; academically the school has challenged our children and prepared them for college. In addition, Beth Eden is embarking on a large building advancement program, which will only continue to enhance its campus, programs, and potential. You must visit the school!
9 people found this helpful

Posted February 28, 2015
Hello my child has been here for well over 10 years. The favoritism is horrible. The teachers focus on the children's looks rather than their education. The English teacher invades all of the students privacy. The books are too old and are torn apart. Many of the teachers disrespect the students. The principle is bad. He only cares about the teachers families. The campus is too small and dirty. I would not recommend this school, but if want to waste your money come here.
7 people found this helpful

Posted February 27, 2015
Not happy at all. I do not recommend this school. All of the teachers show some sort of favoritism to certain families. The principle isn't a very good one. Almost all of the reviews on here say something about favoritism. I would recommend taking your student to a different private school or a public school.

Posted February 26, 2015
Our family has been connected with this school for over 20 years. Our children are loved and taught by qualified, caring teachers who could be making much more money elsewhere; they are challenged academically and are prepared for career success. They have made life-long relationships with friends from diverse backgrounds. Find out for yourself: if you are looking for a school, schedule a visit. Don't make your decision based on reviews that contain libelous accusations!
7 people found this helpful

Posted February 18, 2015
Don't bring your kids here. The teachers are so favortist. And they prefer certain families and students it is very obvious. They are even very fake with their attitudes. They like getting the students in trouble that's their main goal. Their books are outdated, old, and torn. The school is very small. I wouldn't reccomend this place, but if you like favortism, old books, detentions, and racism bring your children here!

Posted May 30, 2014
This school has horrible favoritism. The principle is not a good one very few of the teachers are good and will help your student which isn't many the lunch ladies are the nicest people there. Very few good people there
3 people found this helpful

Beth Eden Baptist School 2

Posted April 15, 2014
My 3 children have been attending BEBS for the past 2 years. Good: Great families. My children have made lasting friendships. Excellent Curriculum. My kids are far advanced compared to other kids their age who are attending public school. Broad range of extra-curricular activities and after-school care. A big school feel in a small school. Bad: Favoritism exists. Certain families get preferential treatment. The teachers are ill-equipped and under-experienced in teaching children who aren't "in the box" learners such as those with special needs or learning disabilities. VERY religious, and I don't mean the faithful to God, loving, caring kind. I mean the legalistic, give you detention for your hair touching your ears kind. They have very strict (sometimes ridiculous) rules and they are generally sexist and anti-freedom. Most of the teachers seem to be hell-bent on enforcing rules and erecting their authority and less interested in genuine relationships and teaching in an encouraging atmosphere. If your values match the schools to a T then I am sure you'll be very happy there, but if you are even a tad bit centrist or liberal, I'd find another school.
2 people found this helpful

Posted March 28, 2013
My child attends BEBS and has since kindergarten (3 years). From a parent's perspecitive this school is amazing. They offer a vast curriculum for all grade levels, they have a staff that is not only committed to the eduation of my child, but to their heart as well thus creating an incredible Christ-centered well rounded school. They are a school that maintains a high level of accountability for their students and that is something we can not be more thankful for. Being a parent, I want order and yes - discipline (if necessary), when my child is not behaving properly. I have never once experienced any feelings of any of the staff not caring for my child, in fact it is quite the opposite. I believe this school goes above and beyond where most schools lack as far as being personally invested in our child and not simply out of a tuition obligation but because they truly care. BEBS has strong roots, and as a parent, I want my child to be educated and fostered in all aspects of their little lives. We are thankful for BEBS, the attention they give to our child, their focus on parent involvement, and overall their love of God and how that love is manifested in their education.

Beth Eden Baptist School
2600 Wadsworth Boulevard, Wheat Ridge, CO  80033
Last modified Beth Eden Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Beth Eden Baptist School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top