Bridgeport, CT

Posted August 01, 2013
I think Hallen is a good School. I really like the teachers they are very involved and really care about their students. The rules are very enforced, their is a lot of stuff they need to do to make the school a comfortable place for the kids but besides that I am a happy parent my child came from a catholic school and I can tell you that I like the public school a lot better.

Posted September 18, 2006
I think Hallen is an excellent school. The teachers are very patient, informative and involved. The principal is on top of everything. The rules of the school are very much enforced.

Posted May 07, 2006
This school has alot of great teachers and staff; unforturantly this school needs alot of help;they need a beautiful play ground for students to get plenty of exercise, they need air conditions for the entire school; in the summer the school is so hot my daughter along with other students who have asthma usually struggle daily in the summer time.This is the year 2006 kids need to know the computer; they need to have a computer lab so that teachers can create lesson planns for their students that envolves using the computer examples of how it can be use, with science and social studies. After school activities should always be available in all schools.This school has alot of portential;they just need to have the state government get involve and help; I mean aren't we a state who believes in the No Chld Left Behind Law!

Posted May 02, 2006
My son just transfered from a NY school and it seems to be a good school. I am concerned that they do not make provisions for gifted children until the 4th grade. His in 2nd grade and the curriculum is a bit slow for him. The teachers are friendly and engaging and my son really loves his new school. Unfortunately, the afterschool program will no longer be around after June 06.

Hallen School 5

Posted October 20, 2004
I have 2 daughters that go to Hallen and they are happy and they are learning these teachers take theyre time to teach each student. What they need to know, and im very proud of it.

Hallen School
68 Omega Ave, Bridgeport, CT  06606
Last modified Hallen School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hallen School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top