Bad
Good

Dont ever send your kids to Hardding high school it is the worse school in bpt . you got kids skipping everyday not doing what they have to do theres kids playing around fighting evryday the princibles here dont have a clue on how to control the kids they dont know how to follow the code of conduct and just making up anything that they could i honestly do think every single last princible there should be fried there should be new teachers there as well we arent getting taught the right things we need to be taught . theres no good thing you could say about harding this place is horrible and i cant wait to graduate from this tragedy

Let me start by saying that press is always going to be the same.. They will fabricate and emphasize the bad things in order to get more viewers. For years, Harding High School has been given a bad reputation.. With the help of the press more people have known Harding High School as the worse public High School in the Bridgeport area.. We have had so many great things happened in the school and they never have been published.. The reason is people are more interested in what we do wrong than what we do right.. It's human nature and we can not fight against it.. I am a success story as a graduate of Harding High School.. I attended the International Baccalaureate program which prepared me for college today.. I am still attending American International College. I can say my experience at Hariding has given me a head start.

i love this school and its not as bad as they say. they have an excellent health magnet program and the IB i guess is great too.

Last modified Harding High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.