Bridgeport, CT
Students enrolled: 1,146

Posted June 14, 2014
Most teachers in that school are there just because they can't get a job in their town don't care if kids fail.

Cesar Batalla School 3

Posted October 30, 2012
I've seen some of the parents there who "supposedly care so much about their children and have so much concern"...you are an embarassment and wrongly project your anger and failures onto your children and those who try to make it better for them. I would not want to teach your children if I knew some you were their parents. Because it is evident there is a high level of neglect, irresponsibility, and lack of personal responsibility on your part as parents. It's a perpetual cycle of misinformation and societal degradation that you as parents have to realize, you are the biggest determing factor to who your child is as a person and success. I am soooo glad my parents valued education enough to realize I was just a child and they had to WORK HAND IN HAND WITH THE EDUCATORS AND TAKE EQUAL RESPONSIBILITY instead of casting blame.

Posted November 15, 2005
My daughter went to this school since Kindergarten, she is in the fourth grade now. She no longer attends. The teachers are ok if they were in. Some of the teachers my daughter had called in sick CONSTANTLY. The security there is horrible. Any one can just pick up your child and no one in the office is paying attention. Along with not checking id's when they do pay attention. The principal there is less than desirable. I'm just glad my daughter was able to get out when she did or else her brain would be fried from lack of education. I pray it gets better, for our childrens sake.

Cesar Batalla School 0

Posted August 30, 2005
I disagree about the pressure that the principal and the teachers put on the children. As a bilingual person, I strongly disagree about the way that bilingual program is developed in this school. I don't have a possitive experience. My son was changed three times from one classroom to another during the three first days of class.Dissapointed.

Posted June 28, 2004
My son just passed to the 1st grade. And as a parent this school did nothing for him. The school looks like it should be in the bronx. I willot be returning him to this school. I will try anything to place him in another school that meets way past state reuirements! i would not recommend this school or any other in bridgport. None of the schools here are worth it.

Cesar Batalla School 2

Posted September 09, 2003
You have alot of caring people in this school willing to give our children a good chance to be successful , but the truth is they can't do it with out us! We need more parent involvement!

Cesar Batalla School
606 Howard Ave, Bridgeport, CT  06605
Last modified Cesar Batalla School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cesar Batalla School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top