Bad
Good

A total joke. The politically correct Bastion that borders on insanity where no learning takes place - a glorified Kindergarten for inner- city troublemakers. The administration is completely clueless and they only pretend they are doing something. They often bully teachers and do not respond when teacher lodges complaint against non-compliant and disobedient students.

I'm currently a student in High Horizons. I am in seventh grade and have been here since kindergarden. I absolutely love it here. All the staff actually care about you and help out whenever you need help. Last year, some kids with mental issues came and everyone is nice to them, made friends and this year they are graduating! This school is very challenging but if you need help the teachers will take their own time to help you out. Everyone knows each other so it is a very welcoming and loving place. I recommend this school to all parents looking for a good school for their children.

The teachers are awesome. No child fails at HHMS, every effort is made to make sure every child is simply the best by doing their best.

High Horizons Magnet School, is such a well challenging school. i love it here. the teaches push you to do well. everyone is very intelligent. if i were you, i would put my child in this wonderful school.

My daughter has been going to high horizons since kinder-garden and i absolutely love this school and so does my daughter the principle and the teachers are wonderful, concerned, and fair they love all there children.

I'm an eighth grader at High Horizons and I love it! The teachers are frim but fair, and they even let you make corrections to tests. They dont mind if you need extra help during lunch or at school, they actually care about us. The principal believes in us and want us to succeed. We have lost a lot of activites but gained a lot such as Japanese, Honor Choir, Yearbook, Newspaper, and Peer Tutoring. I am going to miss HHMS when i graduate.

My children graduated from High Horizons Magnet School. Its extraordinary faculty and mission of excellence are second to none-public or private! 2008 Blue Ribbon Award winner from NCLB.

I feel High Horizons Magnet School is wonderful and I'm delighted to have my children there. My daughter has gone to High Horizons since Kindergarten and now she is in sixth grade. My son started Kindergarten and now he is in first grade and with the help of the staff you can't go wrong. All of the teachers there are because they have a passion to teach and a dedication to all these children .. They have a promise to themselves don't give up on these children in need..

High Horizons Magnet is a terrific school. Our three children graduated from HHMS and have gone on to great success in high school and prominent colleges. The foundation for future success was laid at High Horizons. The principals, faculty and staff were always helpful. The school IS for average and ABOVE average children. There are strong demands for self-discipline and academic performance. If you want the best for your child, High Horizons Magnet is the proper choice. Over the years, I noticed that the children who had problems were the ones who did not DO the work, not the one who struggled with it. Sometimes a parent might not realize that this school is not like the other Bpt. schools. At High Horizons Magnet, children must work to the best of their ability. What a wonderful school for the parent and child who are willing to accept the challenge.

Last modified High Horizons Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.