Frederick Brewster School 5

Posted May 25, 2010
From it's principal and teachers, to even its physical appearance, Brewster is a great school. The faculty is actively involved in all aspects of the children's learning and experience. They also have an active and hard-working PTA as support. My older son has already left Brewster with a good experience. My younger son will be leaving this year, with a good experience, as well. We will all miss Brewster School!

Frederick Brewster School 5

Posted April 27, 2008
All three of my children passed through Brewster. Excellent experience, well run. Great group of teacher's that had my child's best interest at heart.

Frederick Brewster School 0

Posted July 25, 2007
I was pleased to find out that Brewster School selected a kindergarten teacher based on my son's Preschool performance.

Frederick Brewster School 4

Posted April 02, 2006
Well organized school with principal who is on top of issues. Overall a great group of teachers and parent network.

Frederick Brewster School
126 Tuttle Rd, Durham, CT  06422
Last modified Frederick Brewster School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Frederick Brewster School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.