Posted February 04, 2014
As a parent with two children in IMS I am very pleased with the schools performance. I am very lucky to have two children who perform above grade level and IMS is still able to keep them challenged! They stay within their grade but the teachers, principle and support staff go above and beyond to keep my children thinking and motivated to learn as much as they possibly can. The global awareness to think beyond ones self, family, community and nation is inspiring my children to want to travel and see how others live. I have been with the school since the day the doors opened and have not regretted it for a moment!! I do not understand why this school received a 3 and not an 8 or 9.

Posted September 26, 2013
My daughter is in second grade at IMS . She has been attending IMS since she was 3. It is a wonderful school with fabulous caring teachers and staff. My daughter loves to learn and is excelling in this positive environment.

Posted June 22, 2013
The school is wonderful and the teachers are awesome. The school offers good curriculum and the entire staff is very pleasing and helpful. On some occasions, I had a chance to meet their Principal - Cindy Rigling who is aware of all the latest happenings in each and every class and is very supportive, I'd recommend this Magnet School

International Magnet School For Global Citizenship
656 Silver Ln, East Hartford, CT  06108
Last modified International Magnet School For Global Citizenship is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
International Magnet School For Global Citizenship Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top