Posted May 07, 2010

Posted February 24, 2010
I have been a Tuttle parent for 7 years, graduating one child from Tuttle with 3 children still attending. I have never seen such a well-rounded faculty and staff as Tuttle has to offer, and I compare it to the school systems in Trumbull and Milford, CT. The hands-on participation with students, parents and faculty that Anita Ruff exhibits as The Chief Administrator should be commended. She is a strict, knowledgable disciplinarian with caring and compassion for all who enter Tuttle's doors. The teaching staff is phenomenal, and other staff members including maintenance, office and cafeteria are truly commendable as well. I highly reccomend this school, and will surely be sad when all 4 of my children have seen thier final days at Tuttle.

Grove J. Tuttle School 0

Posted October 14, 2009
My two girls attend Tuttle Elementary. They refuse to even try to 'get in' to the infamous Academy (which is also a great school). They have wonderful friends, great teachers, some extracurricular activities, after school help in subjects that need extra attention, if need be. Great little school tucked away in a great little neighborhood!

Posted March 06, 2008
My child is a student in this school. Tuttle is a great school academic-wise. Through observation though, my husband and I have negative feelings about the principal's lack of compassion towards the children, and feel it's really time for her to retire.

Grove J. Tuttle School 4

Posted November 07, 2006

Posted September 20, 2006
My daughter is in her last year at Tuttle school before she goes off to middle school and my son now goes there too. We've had a great experience there, the teachers and staff are awesome and the leadership by the principal is wonderful. They have interesting field trips and in-school activities outside of the normal classroom study. Children also have an opportunity to be in the band or chorus and at times have been offered other activities like intramurals. My daughter loves being in the Student Council which gives help to the community. I don't know the exact level of parental involvement but it seems fairly high to me.

Grove J. Tuttle School
108 Prospect St, East Haven, CT  06512
Last modified Grove J. Tuttle School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grove J. Tuttle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top