9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Notre Dame Catholic High School 1

Posted September 19, 2014
teachers in upper elementary are horrible. they need to retire asap. they singled my child out and made him feel like a failure. said my other son was too slow and unteachable. disgraceful.

Posted August 29, 2014
Notre Dame Fairfield has been the absolute best decision for my daughters. I have a freshman and a sophomore and couldn't ask for a better environment for my girls to be educated in. The school community is a family and the education is challenging and nurturing. It's partnership with Sacred Heart University, just furthers opportunities for students and student athletes. I highly recommend shadowing to anyone making a decision about what's best for their kids.

Posted January 15, 2009
As a sophomor student attending Notre Dame, I feel this school has a superb teaching environment for myself as well as my classmates. Not only are the academics taught in an understandable fashion, by experienced teachers, but also the primary aspect that drew me to Notre Dame in the beginning was the amazing sense of family. We are all one giant community inside of our school. The students, faculty and parental guardians, of our students, all work together in numerous aspects, creating a welcoming and comfortable environment for everyone. Notre Dame has been a wonderful High School experience for me, and I proudly admit I am a student there. I hope we receive many more students throughout the years, and look forward to meeting many underclassman as well as becoming a proud graduate of Notre Dame Catholic High School.

Posted October 19, 2008
This is and has always been an excellent school.It is well worth the money. My child's education is my number one priority

Notre Dame Catholic High School
220 Jefferson Street, Fairfield, CT  06825
Last modified Notre Dame Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Notre Dame Catholic High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top