Farmington, CT
Students enrolled: 1,293

Posted October 27, 2013
The school is high standard education, excellent teachers, great curriculum. Every student has a chance to be involved in the area of interest.

Posted October 09, 2013
DAYUM DAT SWAGGILICIOS SKOOL LIKE A BAWS SO EPIK LIKE IT TOTALY EPIK SO YOLO BROSKI

Posted May 02, 2010
great school, as a sophomore i love the staff and the teachers make it a top priority to be there for assisting students all the time.

Posted April 15, 2009
Farmington High School is one of the best in the state. They challenge all students academically and this pays off huge dividends when they reach college.

Posted December 23, 2008
Farmington High School is truely an honor and privilege for my daughter to attend.

Posted February 26, 2008
The teachers are excellent and methods of learning there are outstanding. My daughter graduated and her experience there has benefited her throughout her college years

Posted March 12, 2007
Farmington High School is truly an exceptional school. You will definately prepare yourself for college and life. Teenagers who live in Farmington/Unionville, that attend FHS, come from different cultural and economic backgrounds which helps add to the diversity of the school. The teachers are second to none. The state statistics show that FHS is one of the top high schools in Connecticut.

Farmington High School 4

Posted October 06, 2006
I was a student at FHS. I agree that the teachers are generally enthusiastic and interested in their students' success. The one qualm I have about FHS is the Integrated Math System. I had to go through this system, as I did not excel in mathematics, and I have found that the 'bits and pieces' mish-mash approach to this series of courses proved unhelpful during my high school and college career. I strongly encourage current students to avoid these classes if possible. A course focusing on one aspect of mathematics would be more useful when college is a goal (this is of course my opinion and is based on my sole experiences as a student).

Posted September 05, 2006
Farmington High served to be the high school that I as well graduated from in 2002. It's a great school that has helped make my academic experience in college so much easier than many of the students I go to school with. The college prep is on point! The staff, faculty, and administration also provide an atmosphere that is welcoming. I loved the experience and would do it again if I could!

Posted August 22, 2006
I graduated from FHS in 2002, went on to pursue undergraduate work and now am employed by a major university in their admissions office doing student recruiting. It is my job to visit high schools in the regions of eastern NY, all of CT and all of RI and I can honestly say that compared to the other schools in the area Farmington is deserving of its title as the best in the state of CT. Its students, teachers and staff provide an environment they should be proud of that really does create the complete high school experience and goes above and beyond preparing students for what lies ahead. After having a positive personal experience one might think that I would hold a bias, but my travels and experiences have led me to believe that Farmington High School truly lives up to its credible recommendation.

Farmington High School