Posted December 12, 2011
As a parent of an advanced child, I was concerned about the availability of challenging assignments in a public school. NWS has gone above and beyond to provide my son with opportunities to advance at his own pace, especially in Math and Reading by allowing him to attend higher level grades, as well as, leveraging online programs that catered to his abilities. Farmington Valley area (Farmington, Avon, Canton, Simsbury, et al) schools are excellent overall, but I believe NWS has really shown to my family how committed it is to helping its students reach their potential. I am considering to move my residence but with an eye to stay within the NWS school district. I cannot say enough good things about this school. The entire staff from my son's teacher, to the special education teacher, to the principal, have all been extremely supportive and receptive to our inquiries and suggestions.

Posted September 13, 2008
We moved back to Farmington from Maryland, and my children are out of district students at Noah Wallace. The atmosphere, the support of parents and teachers and the outstanding academic standard are unparalleled. We love this school!

Posted May 16, 2007

Posted March 28, 2007
- a former student
This school is so great! My sister, brother and I all went to this school and all loved it. Every year my sister and I beg my mom to drive us back to Noah Wallace so that we can see their old classrooms and teachers. This school has such a welcoming feeling to it, that none of us wanted to leave.

Noah Wallace School 3

Posted May 15, 2006
The school has a fabulous strings (violin, cello, viola) program that is atypical for a public or private school. The teachers of Art and PE are also unparelled. There is a devoted group of very involved parents who work very hard to improve the quality of the students school experience, but they do not get enough support from the rest of the parents. With more parental involvement, there could be more enrichment opportunities. While better than many suburban public schools, the students need to be more respectful of the teachers and fellow students, again, this responsibility falls on the parents. The school's demographics have changed greatly since 2003.

Posted March 25, 2006
This is a wonderful school and EXCELLENT teachers. The extracurricular programs are terrific, parent involvement is very high and the classes are not crowded. The building is very old (over 100) so there isn't a/c in every room and it gets very hot sometimes. Those are not really a big deal (unless you're used to a brand new school). But the atmosphere, curriculum and teachers are all first rate. I love this school.

Noah Wallace School
2 School St, Farmington, CT  06032
Last modified Noah Wallace School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Noah Wallace School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top