Bad
Good

Two of my children began attending Naubuc this year. We recently moved from California, so we were a little concerned with how our kids would transition into a new school as well as a new place to live. However, I am thoroughly impressed with what Naubuc has to offer. Both of my children are thriving at Naubuc. The staff is very pleasant and welcoming. I also love the well-roundedness of the curriculum offered. My sons get an equal exposure to the core subjects but also have opportunities to participate in art, music, physical education, and Spanish.

Naubuc is a wonderful school with caring teachers and high standards. I have sent three children through the system and I am very pleased with their education.

Looking back on my time at Naubuc School, I can definitely say this school is underrated. North Glastonbury is often considered, "The ghetto" because there is low income housing near by. When I saw it was only a six I was extremely surprised. Both my brother and I have ADD and are very strong in math. Naubuc provided support we never got again. During our time there, we were both a part of the PACE and CML programs. Along with that, every month the PACE/CML teacher would come in and do a science lab with each class. It's what I accredit my love of science to. The teachers have no problem challenging the students, but the students have to say something! This is what could be improved on, but it also prepares students for Middle and High School. Not only did we learn academic skills, we also learned manners. There are many things, like covering my mouth when I yawn, or keeping eye contact when talking to them no matter what, that I wouldn't have learned otherwise. There is a strong community here and awkward, shy me was never excluded, so people rarely are. They do have open classrooms, which is a bit of a downside, but now I can multitask and don't need complete silence to focus.

After having kids at this school since 2003 and still there - I can say the experience has been positive! The diversity of the school prepares your child for the "real" world and the staff and PTO are the best! Having been a room parent more than once, I can speak for the parents being very involved as well.

Not very good for special education. The staff was not educated very well with autism, sadly to say. We had to exhaust our means there to finally find the help our child needed. The teacher my child had was ready for retirement and made no attempt to understand the disability.

Naubuc has the best teachers. Out of all the schools my children have gone to Naubuc is by far the best! They have such caaring teachers, who are there for th children. Its more then just a job to them!

The teachers are excellent, the curriculum in outstanding and the support of the administration is top notch! Could not be happier!

Best school in the system. Lowest student/teacher ratio. Most extra help. The biggest pto. Recognized nationally as as an academic school of excellence. Over 31 different languages spoken. Most High school honor students come from here

This is a fabulous school! My child has attended Naubuc school since Kindergarten. His academic progress is phenomenal. The teachers are nurturing, caring and completely committed to the children's success. I also love the fact that the school's population is so diverse! Over 20 different languages are spoken by the students at Naubuc. What a wonderful way for children to be educated to succeed in a truly global economy! Our child attended a private preschool and I had my concerns about sending him to public school, but I can say without doubt that Naubuc has met and even exceeded our expectations for our child's education. I am confident that he will be very successful in life, based in part on the great education he's receiving at Naubuc

An over all wonderful educational experience for my son.. I look forward to my daughter being part of the community at this school.

Last modified Naubuc School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.