K-12|Private

Bad
Good

West Woods Christian Academy places Christianity and American values at the core of its curriculum. Bill & Linda Kane and the rest of the school administration & faculty do a great job of giving each student the personal attention they require to grow and develop into college-ready & more importantly life-ready individuals. - The Improta Family

I've attended West Woods for several years and although we've had multiple teachers for some subjects over the years, we've still managed to get the education we need. Whether it's been through extra help from teachers, practicing at home, or even asking another student, I've always bee able to figure out what's going on. I think West Woods is much more focused on the spiritual aspect of adolescent life, rather than the academic or athletic, which I hope you'll agree is so much more important. Though all schools have their ups and downs, I'm proud to be a representative of West Woods Christian Academy.

My daughter has attended West Woods for several years, we both love this school. She by far exceeds my friends children who attend public school in all areas of education, respect, and religious beliefs. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone looking.

My niece goes to West Woods. She is 1 and 1/2 years ahead of public schools. She also has a newfound interest in the Lord. She now reads the bible to me and says her prayers because she wants to-not because she is told to. The classrooms are small. The children get individual attention.

Last modified West Woods Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12