Public charter
Manchester, CT

Posted April 10, 2014
This school has been fantastic for our kids. The high level of education and community values are so superior to regular neighborhood school. I would highly recommend!!

Posted October 24, 2013
Odyssey is the best school. They doing awesome job! It's my first experience with a Charter School and I'm so proud of their job with my kids.

Odyssey Community School 4

Posted July 11, 2013
I have a child with Asthma and severe multiple food allergies. His teachers are not only careful about the food but also his emotional needs when it comes to discussing about food around him.He is happy and we feel he is in safe hands.Not to forget wonderful nurses they have.

Posted June 16, 2013
best school ever..my son has been doing great..no bullies, iam in the class room 2 days a week cant say enough great things..truely a swcond ho.e away from home for my child and my self...i hope they never change :-)

Odyssey Community School 2

Posted May 23, 2013
Ability grouping of students ?. Some serious safety concerns have come up ! Including but limited to an ambulance being called. Academic and Behavior issues within the classroom not addressed seriously or effectivly.

Posted May 22, 2013
My daughter has been going here since the beginning of Kindergarden. I disagree that there is no parent involvement. Parets come in all the time and help with the programs. They should make it mandatory that if a parent does not help out the child can not attend. My daughter has improved so much with the teachers help.

Posted April 29, 2011
yayyy so excited after last nights lottery..my son was won..!!!! yay cant wait to start his future at ocs next year.. thank you

Posted May 05, 2010
This school is the best school and they were 3rd for the CMT result

Odyssey Community School 1

Posted April 09, 2010
This school is HORRIBLE!! The behavior is unacceptable. This school did not help my child. DO NOT GO TO THIS SCHOOL.

Odyssey Community School 4

Posted July 29, 2009

Odyssey Community School
579 West Middle Turnpike, Manchester, CT  06040
Last modified Odyssey Community School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Odyssey Community School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top