Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My kids have been at Odyssey for 5 years and it's been nothing but positive. My son is on the spectrum and this school has done so much more than the town elementary could even begin to approach. Teachers are the best in Manchester!

This was our first charter school experience. And being a teacher and reading consultant myself, we knew Manchester Public schools were not an option for our boys. Odyssey has been an amazing school for both of our boys, who have both florished academically!! Thank you Odyssey!!!

Odyssey has been such a wonderful opportunity for my son. After trying our local school for two years (which is supposedly the best elementary in the town) we entered the lottery for Odyssey and got in. Our dissatisfaction with our local school was the best thing that has happened academically, Odyssey has been such a great fit. Class sizes and truly engaged teachers and staff really make this a great learning environment.

This school has been fantastic for our kids. The high level of education and community values are so superior to regular neighborhood school. I would highly recommend!!

Odyssey is the best school. They doing awesome job! It's my first experience with a Charter School and I'm so proud of their job with my kids.

I have a child with Asthma and severe multiple food allergies. His teachers are not only careful about the food but also his emotional needs when it comes to discussing about food around him.He is happy and we feel he is in safe hands.Not to forget wonderful nurses they have.

best school ever..my son has been doing great..no bullies, iam in the class room 2 days a week cant say enough great things..truely a swcond ho.e away from home for my child and my self...i hope they never change :-)

Ability grouping of students ?. Some serious safety concerns have come up ! Including but limited to an ambulance being called. Academic and Behavior issues within the classroom not addressed seriously or effectivly.

My daughter has been going here since the beginning of Kindergarden. I disagree that there is no parent involvement. Parets come in all the time and help with the programs. They should make it mandatory that if a parent does not help out the child can not attend. My daughter has improved so much with the teachers help.

yayyy so excited after last nights lottery..my son was won..!!!! yay cant wait to start his future at ocs next year.. thank you

Last modified Odyssey Community School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.