Montville, CT

Posted January 18, 2015
Excellent small private school which takes their motto "your son will succeed" very seriously. I am the parent of a graduate and a current sophomore ... Both totally different children and learning styles ... STM has been wonderful for both ... Small & mighty

Posted July 22, 2014
Saint Thomas More School is a wonderful family environment run by very conscientious, invested individuals who really want to make a difference in the students school experience. Emphasis is on positive affirmation. A sense of confidence is what students will take away to become most empowered for future knowledge building. I endorse St Thomas More School as a very good, sound facility to send your son to. The school was very beneficial for my son.

Posted November 20, 2009

Posted August 25, 2009
great school for students that just need alittle extra push to get into a good college and or university.

St Thomas More School 4

Posted October 06, 2007
- a former student

Posted August 04, 2006
- a former student
Attending St. Thomas More was one of the most important experiences of my life. I attended the school for 5 years and value every minute I was there. I can attribute my success as professional to the values I learned while attending the school. I whole heartedly endorse their philosophy and practices not only as former student but as an educator as well.

St Thomas More School