New Britain, CT

Roosevelt Middle School 3

Posted January 25, 2012
As a substitute teacher, I have observed several classes from 6-8th grade over a three month span. Teacher/parent collaboration is more important and essential than ever. Parents need to know that Teachers need their support more than ever and that the foundation of the home is the most important component in a child's life.

Roosevelt Middle School 2

Posted August 28, 2009

Roosevelt Middle School 1

Posted May 28, 2009

Roosevelt Middle School 0

Posted February 27, 2009
i love the way the way the school acts you have nice students what i don't like is the uniforms this school should get more money for students this school is poor you need money to spend on the kids!

Roosevelt Middle School 1

Posted October 29, 2008

Roosevelt Middle School 0

Posted April 09, 2008
Horrible! Can't wait for my child to graduate. The new principle thought she would make changes for the better and the school is worse. I have never heard a bunch of kids talk to faculty the way they do and just get away with it. Horrible!

Roosevelt Middle School 5

Posted November 23, 2007

Roosevelt Middle School 5

Posted September 27, 2006
I am a student who attended Roosevelt Middle School and many of the students who are in my class of E.C. Goodwin don't know many of the things that I know and I would like to congratulate the faculty, teacher, and school itself for doing a great job in teaching..... Thank You!!!!

Roosevelt Middle School 2

Posted January 06, 2006
I have a daughter in 8th grade and,I have to say that I can't wait for my daughter to graduate. Just recently I had an arguement with one of the staff members because they were taking my daughter out of her math class(which she alredy struggles in) and placing her in spanish. Spanish class happens to be important to the both of us but her academic classes concern me a lot more.

Roosevelt Middle School 3

Posted March 22, 2005

Roosevelt Middle School
40 Goodwin St, New Britain, CT  06051
Last modified Roosevelt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top