Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Not a good school if you have a child whom is disabled with little speech at my sons PPT they exited him out of speech and physical therapy and he is not in an inclusion class room with an aide with his other peers he is high functioning being labeled as interlecialy disabled and is in a class room with mostly non functioning disabled kids my son is entitled to these services and as a parent I am very disappointed and will be fighting for my sons rights

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

My son is disabled with Down syndrome and has very limited speech and low muscle tone and I just had his PPT and was informed that they are exiting my son out of physical therapy and speech therapy my son is also not in an inclusion class room with an aide and is in a life skills class with non functioning disabled kids where my son is high functioning this school is not good for kids that are disabled

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughter attended this school and we encountered some personal family issues that were affecting her in every way. Mr.Pechete was an amazing counselor and guided and counseled us tremendously. With the experience and success my daughter had my son was encouraged to attend Wilbur Cross. Great teachers and counselors.

I think that are school is the best school in new haven it is better then the other schools we have more kids and it is a safe and well learning place for every one!!

Last modified Wilbur Cross High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.