New Milford, CT

Posted September 29, 2014
Faith Prep is a really GREAT SCHOOL. My two sons (9 and 7 year old) have been attending this school for 2 years already. The school and curriculum are excellent. Teaches and Principal are the best. They really care about children and do their job perfectly. They not only provide kids with very high quality education, but also teach kids to be good persons with high moral standards. Comparing to the public schools system, Faith Prep is the best school ever. Tuition is very reasonable comparing to other private schools. Moreover, the Faith Prep provide financial assistance though its Hope Foundation. I am very happy that my sons are students at Faith Prep!

Posted February 14, 2013
I am surprised by the hateful reviews of Faith Prep. The accusations could not be further from reality. Faith Prep offers a safe, clean and polite environment for students, staff and parents. Students are taught a wonderful curriculum that includes the arts, sports, leadership and quality moral principals. My guess is the haters either have never set foot at Faith Prep or have been deluded to believe the world revolves at their whim and desire. Faith has many special needs students. They do have limitations however as they do not rely on the state for their funding. The teachers are well informed and qualified. Accredidation can take some time but Faith is involved in the process. I urge any parent who knows a public education falls short in many ways to visit Faith Prep for a tour of the facility. Your child will benefit more than you could imagine. Faith Prep does have a code of conduct for students and staff. It is not just words on a page. They take it very seriously and allways employ loving correction to bring a student into compliance. With a resonable tuition and a wonderful community of supportive parents Faith is the best local value for quality private education.

Posted November 20, 2012
Worst christian school ever. the high school kids are plain rude and cruel. this school checks up on their students facebook page and twitters. and when a problem arises about a student wrote bad about an other student online. the principle will will either let it go or speak to the student... it depends on her opinion on that student. point blank this school is not a good school to put your child in.

Posted October 02, 2012
This school had been a terrible experience for my children! My children were constantly bullied and come on, they are in high school. The staff were rude to my family and I. Needless to say, my family was thrilled to have switched to a different school. This school is run by a family, and have no experience with systems. Why pay $3,00+ for tuition when this school is not even accredited? Good riddance!

Posted March 28, 2012
My son graduated from Faith Prep last year and is now attending a university. My daughter still attends and is thriving there. They do have music, art and computer classes weekly so I do not know why previous ratings say different. Also parental involvement is encouraged. They hold monthly PTA meetings and would love parents to help out as much as possible. Curriculum is excellent, years above public school. My son is thankful that he got his education there because he is thriving in college because of his strong educational base and is getting mostly A's, lowest is B,s.The school is very affordable and is worth every penny.

Posted November 20, 2011
As a parent of 2 students, I can truly say that attending Faith Academy/Faith Preparatory school has been a life changing experience. Both of my children are reaching their full potential - academically, socially and spiritually. Their teachers and classmates have been by and large loving, kind and nurturing. Although they are not there yet, I look forward to my children attending the high school. The program and teachers seem top notch. Faith is a fantastic value as well, compared to other private schools in the area. I have also met some wonderful families at this school that are also having an extremely positive experience. I wish Faith many years of success. Keep up the good work!

Posted December 09, 2010
Faith Academy is awesome, especially for younger children. My child is in Kindergarten and the teacher is just wonderful. She is very passionate about what she does and I feel like my child is getting a well rounded education. Great choice!

Posted June 17, 2010
Awful place for kids academically. Not much they offer. Teachers with no teaching degrees, old, traditional lecture, rote type learning here. Kids are bored, no extra-curricular, enrichment classes. No music teacher, library, foreign language or computer teacher!!! Any parent involvement is frowned on. Do not spend your money here. Family run shop-pastor and mother in law-no external board.

Posted February 02, 2010