Norwich, CT

Teachers' Memorial Middle School 1

Posted October 07, 2013
WORST SCHOOL EVER! My kid was taught inappropriate things and the teachers sweared and bullied kids all of the time!

Teachers' Memorial Middle School 4

Posted October 07, 2008
My child was being bullied by some students. We called and spoke to the teachers' and principle. They fixed the problem immediately, and the students were reprimanded. Now they are on high alert assessing & a no bullying movie was played in all classrooms that week. So far, I am impressed by their promptness and interest to resolve this almost as much as I was as a Mom!

Teachers' Memorial Middle School
15 Teachers Dr, Norwich, CT  06360
Last modified Teachers' Memorial Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Teachers' Memorial Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top