Posted April 29, 2014
We made the switch from St Cecilias this year and have been very happy. Davenport has so much to offer that the private schools just do not have. Our daughter loves her teachers and is reading at a grade above her level.

Posted April 15, 2014
We have been very happy at Davenport. I have a 1st grader now and another who will start there in September in Kindergarten. Everyone at the school has been very welcoming to our whole family and I know my kids will be safe there. Fun community events for the kids every once in a while too, and they offer free after school classes twice a year which is amazing.

Posted December 05, 2013
I have had at least one child at Davenport for the last 4 years...and I have to agree that the school just gets better every year. The school is small and personal and a great place to be if you are a kid or a parent.

Posted November 15, 2013
Kids are in Kindergarten right now and are really enjoying themselves. So happy we sent them to Davenport over private school--- love the diverse backgrounds of all the children! The 2 teachers we're familiar with are accessible and responsive. We're thinking about moving within Stamford, but now we're unsure since Davenport's been so great!

Posted October 21, 2013
This school is fantastic. My daughter loves it here. The teachers are very kind and helpful. Lots of homework - even in Kindergarten. So happy we chose this school over our private school options.

Davenport Ridge School 4

Posted October 17, 2013
Fabulous devoted staff and administration. The school has completely turned around over the last 3 years!

Posted October 10, 2013
I have one child in third grade and one in 1st grade and have been thrilled with the quality of teachers and the level of commitment to the students by both the instructors as well as the administrators. Every phone call, email or other inquiry I have made is promptly responded to. The Principal and Assistant Principal are well respected and the kids love them! They are a great team who are going above and beyond to bringing new innovative programs to our school. In the past year, we not only have gotten laptop carts, but also I-pad carts for our students to learn all they need to know to become our future bright innovators!

Posted October 10, 2013
Great school! Administrators and teachers are nurturing and committed to all of their students! Love how our school has become a wireless tech power house with i-pad carts, laptop carts and all grade-levels learning to use them. Their music department is also outerspace, each year they have 2 spectacular (professional) concerts directed by their music teachers, worth taking the day off for!! We love this school!!

Posted October 10, 2013
We love this school & it's community as parents of a child that attends the school. The teachers are fabulous & the curriculum has allowed my daughter to continue expanding her mind. My daughter enjoys everyday there and has made some great friendships that I think will last her a lifetime. Please consider our school to win this prize. The school community deserves it!!

Davenport Ridge School 4

Posted October 08, 2013
Completely wireless environment with technology in every classroom and ipad and laptop carts roaming the halls. A diverse population that introduces your children to the academic and interpersonal skills they need to thrive in the real world.

Davenport Ridge School
1300 Newfield Ave, Stamford, CT  06905
Last modified Davenport Ridge School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Davenport Ridge School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top