David Wooster Middle School 2

Posted June 19, 2014
I don't like 8 grade teachers -math ,social studies !!!!!!!!!! Very little homeworks . Good secretaries :).

Posted August 08, 2013
So happy with the school so far. Some bumps in the road but their principle and staff really are doing a great job. Thank you.

Posted August 06, 2013
Wooster is a school that helps children and makes them smarter then they ever thought they could be. the teachers really care and try there best to support and help their students to the best that they can be. Wooster only has the best teachers in the business, and Wooster makes sure no matter what every adult makes sure every child is safe, because they know they would want the same for their children. I like that we have steps to teach the kids to calm down, and teach them right from wrong, like step one is sit, step two is stand, step three is read the rules, step four is in school suspension, and step five is out of school suspension.

Posted March 20, 2011
My sister went to Wooster and loved it. She claimed it was the best few years of her life. I, on the other hand, am currently in eighth grade at Wooster and I'm begging my mom to send me off to private school. All of my teachers either don't teach, are way too strict and mean, or assign way too many tests and homework assignments. I am absolutely miserable. I know I am in the honors program but sometimes I have so much homework I stay up past midnight and never have time to do anything else besides studying. In addition to the teachers, I do not think the student body as a whole shows respect for the school. I do not like to walk down the hallways and see fist fights and hear people shout swear words. I know there is nothing we can do about that, but it really makes me feel uncomfortable. I can't wait to go to high school.

David Wooster Middle School 5

Posted October 07, 2009

David Wooster Middle School 5

Posted August 13, 2009

Posted June 20, 2009
I love wooster middle school. Although we have make your day it's ok. If your child was doing the right thing she or he wouldn't have to worry out getting steps or not making their day. I do reccomend this school because its in a nice location and your child can stayvout of trouble here.

Posted May 21, 2009

Posted May 21, 2009

David Wooster Middle School 3

Posted May 13, 2009

David Wooster Middle School
150 Lincoln St, Stratford, CT  06615
Last modified David Wooster Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
David Wooster Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top